Adam Compact Precision Balance are sold throughout the world, supported by a diversified network of distributors. The company’s products are available through e-commerce, catalog distribution, and independent dealers, who can provide additional application sales and technical service.
Adam’s distribution channel is maintained by wholly owned facilities strategically located in Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
These locations provide technical, warehouse, sales, and marketing assistance to all of their customers. Adam Equipment is an ISO 9001 manufacturer with research and development based in the UK head office. The company meets or exceeds most international manufacturing standards and regulations.
CB Compact Precision Balance
Equipped with a multitude of intuitive features and functions, Adam Equipment’s top-loading precision balances are well-suited for laboratory use, quality control testing, manufacturing operations, and production applications.
Adam precision balances can effectively accomplish tasks such as formulation, density determination, purity analysis, quality control, packaging and filling, and materials and conformance testing.
With their intuitive design, it’s easy to perform high-precision weighing and achieve accurate results. Adam offers many balances with data output and tracking capabilities to allow system integration like LIMS and for GLP compliance.
Adam Equipment’s precision balances consistently deliver increased efficiency and accurate results. They include a wide variety of models, like high-capacity models with large platforms that are easy to clean, models with draught shields to measure the light sample, or portable compact models for basic weighing tasks.
CB Compact Precision Balance can manage most small tasks, such as measuring compounds in chemistry classes, portioning at food service establishments, or weighing small animals.
Compact and portable, the CB Compact Precision Balance can easily be transported to the field, or from bench to bench in a science classroom. The CB Compact Precision Balance is powered by a battery or an optional AC adapter.
A sealed keypad and one-piece housing make the CB Compact Precision Balance simple to clean. The grade 304 stainless steel pan can be wiped down quickly and accommodates either single items or bulk powders.
Adam Compact Precision Balance Features
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Auto power-off to save energy
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Simple operation allows quick startup and uses with little or no training
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Low-battery indicator alerts users when batteries need replacement
Adam Compact Precision Balance Application
|Pan Size||5.1″ ø / 130mm ø|
|Weighing Units||g, lb, oz|
|Stabilization Time (sec)||2|
|Display||LCD with 0.5″/ 12mm-high digits|
|Power Supply||2 x AA batteries / Optional 6VDC 200mA adapter|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C / 32° to 104°F|
|Overall Dim.||6.3″x8.1″x1.8″ / 160x205x45mm (wxdxh)|
|Net Weight||0.9lb / 0.4kg|
Download Data Sheet: CB Compact Precision Balance
Contact us: email@example.com or visit our E-Commerce
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions
You must be logged in to post a comment.