The FLUX name has been synonymous with pump technology for more than 70 years. It was the invention of the electric drum pump that sparked it all off. In the meantime, of course, the technology has become more sophisticated. FLUX company innovations have markedly improved working routines for filling and transferring fluids. It is often said that medium-sized companies are the engines of progress.
FLUX is an invention. In the year 1950 the first electric drum pump was introduced. It was named FLUX. Out of this core the FLUX-GERÄTE GMBH was established. The medium-sized company based in Maulbronn develops and sells innovative solutions in the field of pump technology.
The air-operated diaphragm pump FDM is available in plastic and as metal version. The design ensures a completely oil-free operation. In addition, the pump is available as version for increased pressure (FDMH 25) and for the use in hazardous areas.
The mixer effect that flows develop depends on the shape of the container, the material and of course the type of mixer. Due to the flexible modular system FLUX is able to offer a wide range of options. This makes it possible to configure the mixer components of motor, shaft and mixing blade optimally for the application’s requirements. If low speed is required slow running versions can be configured which are provided with intermediate gear and special mixing blades. The FLUX mixers are available in various materials and with different mixing blades.
Air-Operated Diaphragm Pumps
FDM in Injection-Moulded Version:
- FDM 07: For delivery rates up to 20 l/min
- FDM 10: For delivery rates up to 40 l/min
- FDM 12: For delivery rates up to 55 l/min
- FDM 25: For delivery rates up to 178 l/min
- FDM 40: For delivery rates up to 380 l/min
- FDM 50: For delivery rates up to 650 l/min
- FDM 80: For delivery rates up to 1040 l/min
- FDMH 25: High pressure air pump up to 20 bar operating pressure
- RFM in Massive Construction: