Together with the customer Linde Hydraulics defines new standards in technology. Advanced modular drive technology, realised in hydrostatic variators for variable speed transmission, form the core of power split gearboxes.
Compact units with a hollow shafts are available for mounting to conventional gearboxes in smaller machines. These compact units are used as fully hydrostatic systems with additional mechanical PTO drive. In this way, a further function can be operated independently of the travel function.
With customer-specific developments, Linde Hydraulics supports the change from power shift to continuous variable transmission technology.
- HPV-02 and HMF-02 back-to-back in common unit
- Version for powersplit transmission and direct drive solutions (e.g. orchard tractors)
- Integrated high pressure relief valves with charge and purge function
- Precise crawling speed
- Compact design
- Low fuel consumption over entire operating range
- Mechanical throughdrive (in addition to travel drive)
|Speed||Max. operating speed||rpm||3900||3400||3200|
|Max. housing pressure||bar||2.5||2.5||2.5|
|Torque||Torque ( p=430 bar; charge press.=20 bar)||Nm||374||519||719|
|Corner power (theor.) (Vmax x nmax x p 430 bar)||kW||153||185||241|