Amflow Dual Filter is a pair of interconnected Simplex Filter assemblies for pressure ranges from 414-bar (6,000PSI) to 690-bar (10,000 PSI). The Simplex filters incorporate a large, reusable filter element that can be backflushed for cleaning purposes. Filter elements are available from 2.5 microns up to 300 microns. For further information on the Simplex Filters please visit either the Simplex Filter-LP or Simplex Filter-HP pages.
A&H Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1989. As an engineering company, A&H Enterprises has been involved in the development of more than thirty industrial products, specializing in the innovative design and development of flow control devices, ranging from actuators, back pressure regulators, filters, and flow control valves.
A&H Enterprises has patented Amflow® Technology which provides state-of-the-art flow control utilizing a simple mechanical design. This technology is widely used in the oil industry and is well suited for automated control where precise control of very high pressure is required. A&H Enterprises has also developed a wide variety of devices for use in fire and safety systems. These products were developed by A&H Enterprises to meet specific requirements.
A&H Enterprises’ strategic decision-making process is fast, unrestricted, and in-house. The Directors’ policy of reinvesting profit into the company has resulted in great financial stability and flexibility. In 2000, A&H Enterprises moved to new facilities to expand the operations which give easy access to both international seaports and airports, as well as increasing its service capabilities.
Amflow® Filters offer a wide range of filter options for pressures from 275 bar (4,000 PSI) up to 920-bar (13,340 PSI). All filters incorporate a reusable filter element that can be backflushed for cleaning purposes. Max. Differential Pressure (Outside to Inside): 35 bar Max. Differential Pressure (Flow-through with Back-Flush): 10 bar. The Simplex Filter Series is available as either a single assembly or dual assembly. The dual assembly allows the operator to switch between filter assemblies in order to replace filter elements without having to shut down the system for filter maintenance.
Amflow Dual Filter Specifications | Design Features
- Handle: Allows operator to switch between filters in order to remove an individual filter for cleaning purposes and/or to change the filter element without the need to shut down an entire system.
- Filter Usage: Simplex Filter-LP or Simplex Filter-HP
- Ease of Operation
- Provision for Back Flushing
- Construction: 316L Stainless Steel
- Standard Inlet & Outlet Ports: 1/2″ BSPP
- Weight: 16 kg (35 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -15oC to 200oC (5oF to 392oF)
- ATEX 2 G Ex d T3
Amflow Dual Filter Certification
- Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
Download Datasheet: Amflow® Dual Filter