Hach DR3900 Laboratory Spectrophotometer is optimized for safe processes and meaningful reports. Control parameters like Ammonium, COD, Phosphate, Nitrogen, and many others are easy to perform. The handling of tests and photometers is well designed to avoid any errors in your water analysis.
This photometer system is designed to deliver accurate results by supporting the operator with each step he is doing :
- Sample preparation: reduced handling steps, precise dosing
- Sample analysis: automatic test recognition, expiration date check etc.
- Documentation of results: versatile data management, control cards
This instrument connects to Claros, Hach’s innovative Water Intelligence System, enabling you to seamlessly connect and manage instruments, data, and process – anywhere, anytime. The result is greater confidence in your data and improved efficiency in your operations. To unlock the full potential of Claros, insist on Claros Enabled instruments.
The proven technology you have come to expect from Hach just got better. Built with the future of water analysis in mind, the DR 3900 will give consistently accurate results in a simpler testing format.
- Guided Procedure
The DR 3900 guides you step-by-step through the testing procedure like a GPS, so you can get the accurate results you need every time.
- Elimination of False Readings
Scratched, flawed, or dirty glassware becomes a non-issue when your machine takes 10 readings and eliminates outliers.
- Hands Free Updates*
RFID technology automatically updates the program calibration factors when you place a TNTplus box near the machine.
- Flexible Connectivity
Built with 1 ethernet and 3 USB ports, the DR 3900 easily connects to your computer and is programmed to easily interface with Hach WIMS™ or any LIMS system.
- Sample Tracking*
Sample bottles with smart tags can easily be tracked with the optional Hach RFID sample-ID system, eliminating sample mix-ups and providing better sample traceability
- Drinking Water
- Food QC Lab
Hach DR3900 Specifications
- Operating Mode : Transmittance (%), Absorbance and Concentration, Scanning
- Light Source : Gas-filled Tungsten (visible)
- Optical System : Reference beam, spectral
- Wavelength Range : 320 to 1100 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy : ± 1.5 nm (wavelength range 340 to 900 nm)
- Wavelength Reproducibility : ± 0.1 nm
- Wavelength Resolution : 1 nm
- Wavelength Calibration : Automatic
- Wavelength Selection : Automatic, based on method selection
- Spectral Bandwidth : 5 nm
- Photometric Measuring Range : ± 3.0 Abs (wavelength range 340 to 900 nm)
- Photometric Accuracy : 5 mAbs at 0.0 to 0.5 Abs, 1 % at 0.50 to 2.0 Abs
- Photometric Linearity < 0.5 % to 2 Abs, ≤ 0.01 % at >2 Abs with neutral glass at 546 nm
- Stray Light : < 0.1 % T at 340 nm with NaNO2
- Display : 7 TFT, WVGA (800 pix x 480 pix)
- Data Logger : 2000 measured values (Result, Date, Time, Sample ID, User ID) Preprogrammed
- Methods : > 240
- User Programs : 100
- Sample Cell Compatibility : 13 mm round, 16 mm round, 1 cm & 5 cm rectangular, 1 round, 1 square
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 5.9 in x 13.8 in x 10 in (151 mm x 350 mm x 255 mm)
- Weight : 9.26 lbs. (4.2 kg)
- Operating Conditions : 10 to 40 °C
- Storage Conditions : -30 to 60 °C
- Enclosure Rating : IP30
- Power Supply : Benchtop Power Supply
- Power Requirements (Voltage) : 110 – 240 V AC
- Power Requirements (Hz) : 50/60 Hz
- Interfaces : USB type A (2), USB type B, Ethernet, RFID module
- Warranty : 12 months
Reference : sea.hach.com