PressOut Semi-Automatic is a tool-less, portable, semi-automatic deblistering machine for recovering tablets and capsules from push-through blister packs. The PressOut Semi-Automatic is a small deblistering machine, developed for small batches of blister packs. It feeds individual blister packs through a set of rollers, driven by an electrical motor. Tablets and capsules are pushed out of the blister pack by the rollers and separated from the packaging. The machine offers a deblistering rate of up to 30 packs per minute and has a single set of adjustable tooling enabling a fast set up within 1 – 2 minutes.
- Portable & flexible – can be adjusted quickly to suit any push-through blister pack
- Fully cGMP compliant and easily cleaned
- Handles thermoform/alu as well as coldform/alu blisters
- Easy to use – no specialist skills needed
- Product recovered cleanly and hygienically
- Ideal for small batches
- PressOut Semi-Automatic is perfect for operations which need flexibility for lots of different blister push-through formats.
- The patented mechanism is adjustable for many different push-though blister formats.
- There is no need to purchase a different set of change parts for every different blister pack.
Prevent product damage
- The patented roller and guide system gently eases product out of the pocket so that minimal pressure is exerted on the tablets.
- The neoprene rollers come in different grades of hardness so that softer guide rollers can be used for more fragile products.
Prevent foil contamination
- Foil remains attached to the waste blister pack during emptying
- Waste blisters and recovered product are collected separately
- Operators who deblister manually often suffer blisters on their fingers, Repetitive Strain Injury or Carpel Tunnel Syndrome. Using a machine to deblister:
- Improves Health & Safety by protecting staff from injury
- Improves morale because staff no longer need to do such a mundane job by hand.
Portable deblistering wherever you need it!
- This machine is light enough to be lifted and moved from bench to bench.
- Does not need to be connected to an air supply.
More hygienic than manual emptying
- Constructed in stainless steel and designed to cGMP standards for easy cleaning.
- Recovered product does not need to be handled by operators.
- Blister Type : Push-Through
- Blisters Layout : In-line and offset/diagonal layout (pack dependent)
- Maximum Pack Size : Width: 170mm / Length: Unlimited
- Operating Speed : Up to 30 blisters per minute
- Machine Operation : Semi-automatic
- Machine Construction : All product contact areas are constructed from stainless steel (Grade 316) and ABS Food Grade.
- Tooling Changeover : Approx 3 minutes
- Utilities : Single phase electricity 110/230V
- Machine Dimensions : 360mm (L) x 355mm (W) x 240mm (H)
- Machine Weight : 18kg
- Shipping Weight : 20kg
- Warranty : Supplied with a 12-month warranty. (Extended warranties are available for additional support).
Reference : sepha.com