Table of Contents
- 1 Features
- 2 Magnetic Float Level Switch-FC/FD Series Principle
- 3 Side Mounting Float Switch-FF Series Principle
- 4 Features
- 5 Cable Float Level Switch-FA/FB Series Principle
- 6 Thermal Dispersion Flow Switch-SP Series Principle
- 7 PaddleType Level Switch-SF Series Principle
- 8 Optical Level Switch-SD Series Principle
- 9 Pressure Switch-SQ Series Principle
- 10 Pressure Level Transmitter-EC Series Principle
Compact simple design and principle, high reliability, low price.
Over 30 kinds of materials & specifications are optional.
PP, PVDF, NYLON, POLYSULFONE materials are suitable for the corrosive environment.
SUS304 / 316; Max. operating temperature 200°C; Max. operating pressure 60kg/cm².
Side-Mounting, Top-Mounting, Bottom-Mounting.
Mounting screw type has M8 ~ M16, 1/8″~1/2″PF / PT / BSP and etc.
The materials of lead wire and cable are PVC, XLPE, and PTFE. ses the electrical circ
Mini Float Level Switch has obtained UL approved.
OEM / ODM and special specifications are acceptable.
Since technologies of the product have more and more advanced, the products
need to comply with a requirement for a more safe, convenient and low cost. The float switches are extremely compact, simple and are easy to install any small space.
These switches are not affected by electrical interference. They can with a stand to chemicals, high temperatures, and pressures if the correct material off oat switch is selected by the customers.
Magnetic Float Level Switch-FC/FD Series Principle
The single unit or multiple reed switch units are housed tightly in stainless steel or engineering plastic stem, and the permanent magnetic sealed into the middle of the specified float ball(s). You can mount the float ball to penetrating through the stem, then the liquid buoyancy will deliver the float ball up and down at the specified position by graduating rings.
When the float internal magnet approaches the reed switch, it will actuate the reed switch contact point to create an open or closed circuit. We can apply such on-off output signals to reach liquid level controlling and monitoring purposes. The figures below show the float orientations on N.O. (Normal Open) and N.C. (Normal Close).
- Multiple points measuring, multiple level points are available for custom-built.
- It is used the magnet to actuate the reed switch without any extra electric power source.
Each reed switch is durable for operation life reaching 2 million times.
- All output signal wiring are simplified in the same junction box (housing) to economize the external wiring construction.
type magnetic float level switches are more economical in the budget than
other level switches by comparison in multiple points.
- The housing protection rating up to IP65.
- Rugged construction and multiple options for materials from engineering
plastics as PVDF, PP, PVC, and stainless steels as SUS304, SUS316, float
switches can be applied to versatile applications in chemical corrosion
of acidity and alkalinity liquid, solvents or oil fuels.
- The reed switch and lead wire are isolated absolutely with liquids. All stainless steel so he’s are applicable to high pressure and high-temperature performances.
Side Mounting Float Switch-FF Series Principle
Simple theory as liquid buoyancy is utilized for the main principle of this “FF” series. A change of liquid level correspondingly travels the float to extreme levels up and down. The reed switch is thus “NC” and “NO” exchanged as well as the permanent magnet on pivot will have mutual repellence to the other one inside on the housing for like poles, which the Micro switch is button-pushed by a magnet to states “NO” and “NC” exchanging likewise.
- Both MicroSwitch type and Reed Switch are available. The MicroSwitch type is usable even at ambient temp. of 100LC max.
- Mounting flanges are custom-specifiable. (JIS, DIN, ANSI).
- A rich variety of floats can be suited to different specific gravity (S.G.) of liquid. (Custom-made)
- Liquid-wetted party material can be selected for SUS304 or SUS316 as well as an enclosure explosion-proof model.
Cable Float Level Switch-FA/FB Series Principle
FAC, FAP, FAR Type float switch make use of microswitch as contact component. The switch will have ON or OFF contact signal output when the angle is larger than 28 Degree FAS Type float switch makes use of mercury switch as contact component.
When liquid lifts up to contact float, the float will have variable angles. The switch will have ON or OFF contact signal output when the angle is larger than 10 Degree
- Rugged float IP68 enclosure rating
- Neoprenespecified cable, silicon cable selectable
- Construct simple, maintenance-free, installation easy
Thermal Dispersion Flow Switch-SP Series Principle
The Thermal Flow Switch Monitor is based on the principle of thermal dispersion. A typical configuration uses two Temperature Detectors set within the tip of the sensor. One Temperature Detector is heated a few degrees above the other one.
As the process medium flows over the tip of the sensor it disperses some of the heat from the heated Temperature Detector. The delta temperature is a function of flow velocity and converted into an electronic signal. The open-collector changes state once the setpoint has been reached.
- Detection of flow velocities in pipes
- LED functions Display
- Open collector alarm output
- Relay out/put
- Measuring Range:(Speed)
- water: 1~150 cm/s
- oil: 3~300 cm/s
- Material SUS304, 316, PVDF, PP, available
PaddleType Level Switch-SF Series Principle
Flow Switch utilizes the force of liquid flow to propel its paddle in order to detect the incoming flow or moving of the existing liquid in the pipe. In a condition of static liquid or no liquid, the spring is in expanding and press the magnet downward vertically.
Reed switch contact is N.O. As flow occurs and the paddle is thrust and raised at an upward angle of 20°~30° (or more), the eccentric of the paddle will push the magnet upward to actuate the reed switch which is thus in a closed circuit. The length of the paddle can be adjusted with the diameter of a pipe.
- Wetted Part: SUS304, TEFLON.
- Operating Temp: -30°C~150°C.
- Contact Rating: 30W / 200 Vdc.
- Mounting Screw: 1″ PT.
- Enclosure Protection:
- SF1800: IP-65.
- SF1710: EExd II C T6.
- Suitable Pipe: 1″~3″.
- Operating Pressure: 355 PSI.
- Detection: Reversible.
Optical Level Switch-SD Series Principle
The refraction index of plastic and air varies in a big range. Infrared light can be easily reflected totally between plastic and air. In contrast, infrared light would totally penetrate through plastic while plastic and liquid are taken place. The optical switch operates by sensing the difference of refraction index between various mediums, which causes different degrees of refraction and penetration.
When dry, the transmitted light is reflected by the prism back to the receiver. When the sensor is wetted in liquid, only part of the transmitted light would be reflected back to the receiver while most are lost into the liquid.
The received light then changes the signal and controls the switching accordingly. An optical switch is equipped with an infrared source and receiver. They are to detect and verify the status of infrared light reflection and penetration between the mediums in order to trigger the alarm output.
M12 or 3/8″G (PF) of connection
NPN, PNP Open collector output to energize relay or PLC
Over-current and reverse polarity protected
LED status indication
IP68, PC, Polysulfone or SUS304
Pressure range 10 kg/cm2 for PC, Polysulfone, 40 kg/cm2 for SUS304
Low-level liquid detect ( 3 mm )
Pressure Switch-SQ Series Principle
When diaphragm is pressurized through the connection in the application and the pressure is greater than the force of the compression spring, the contact will open/close and a signal will be sent out to the system. The purpose of installing a pressure switch in the system is to accommodate measuring and controlling for the application process.
- Suitable in harsh operating conditions
- Wide range of connection type
- Zinc-plated steel housing material
- Available in gold or silver contacts by request
- Screw type and push-on type available
- Factory preset or field adjustable pressure switching point
- Low-cost BUT high-quality standards design.
Pressure Level Transmitter-EC Series Principle
A pressure sensor is made out of a piezoresistive Wheatstone bridge. The pressure is applied to the diaphragm and passes through the silicone oil onto the Wheatstone bridge. When the pressure acts directly on the front face of the diaphragm, the Wheatstone bridge will create a different voltage.
This voltage difference can then be amplified to obtain a current signal of 4-20mA. After connecting this current output to a meter, we can scale the meter to read the level of the applied liquid in a container or a vessel.
- There are various types at the user”s option, such as a transducer with extension cable/tube, Anti-corrosive type, flange type & pressure transducer.
- It can be equipped with a digital panel meter, recorder, PLC, signal controller.
- There are metal diaphragm can be used in various environments such as weak acid and alkaline liquid or sewage water treatment.
- Our internal temperature compensation ensures long-lasting reliability.
- Multiple flange/screw sizes are available.
- Customized flanges/screws can be ordered. RF-Capacitance Level Transmitter-EB Series
Capacitance Level Indicator: Utilizes the capacitance formed between the sensing probe and the metallic vessel wall. A high-frequency sine-wave is applied between the probe and the vessel wall. A change of the medium level will induce a change in the current of the applied sine wave.
From Z=1/2pfc, when the capacitance in the vessel increase, the impedance will decrease and current will increase. Vice-versa, when the capacitance in the vessel is small, the impedance will increase and current will decrease accordingly.
- Suitable for high temperature, high pressure, and corrosive environment.
- Not affected by noisy, dusty, misty and changes in the temperature.
- No blind distance, ideal for different tanks.
- Economic for large tanks
- 4~20mA output is compatible with most control systems and meters