Microsensorcorp MPM316W Submersible Level Transmitter level transducer is made by build-in in a highly accurate and reliable OEM gauge sensor into a stainless steel housing. The top steel cap could protect the sensor diaphragm and let liquid media go through unobstructed.
The cable which has a vented tube in connects with housing sealed, making sensors connecting to the atmosphere to make sure measurement precise. The transducer could be widely used for city water supply and drainage, water or oil tank, hydrology, reservoir, riverway and ocean, etc
Microsensorcorp MPM316W Features
- Full stainless steel sealed construction;
- Submersible measurement;
- Constant current supply;
- Laser trimming compensating zero and span thermal error;
- Using high reliable and stable solid piezoresistive pressure cell;
- Water-proof and oil-proof
|Pressure range||0~1m…200m H2O|
|Overpressure||1.5 times FS|
|FS output||≥70mVDC or|
|Compensation temp.||0℃ ~50℃|
|Operation temp.||-10℃ ~70℃|
|Storage temp.||-20℃ ~85℃|
|Zero temp. coefficient||≤±0.02%FS/℃|
|FS temp. coefficient||≤±0.02%FS/℃|
|Housing||Stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|Diaphragm||Stainless steel 316L|
|Response time (10%~90%)||≤1ms|
- 5m cable is free of charge; the extra cable should be paid additionally.
- For dimension and installation method of F1 fixed flange, please pay attention to MPM416W/WK/WRK submersible level transmitter
- If the sensor has four wires, no white wire, the rest wires definition remains the same.
Download Datasheet: MPM316W, Microsensorcorp-Submersible Level Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.