A level switch is a device used to detect the level of substances such as liquid, chemical solvent, powders, lumps within tanks, silos, and hoppers. In addition, a level switch prevents overfilling of tanks and silos and ensures tanks do not run too low, possibly interrupting production.
Table of Contents
JB series Rotary Paddle Level Switch
- A compact type of product that can be easily maintained and repaired in small spaces
- Optimum for controlling powders and fine particles such as flour, wheat, sugar, and plastic materials.
- Highly sensitive with built-in springs that can be adjusted to four levels
- Usable in various kinds of small hoppers such as grain tanks and rice husk tanks
JC7 Series Rotary Paddle Level Switch
- Detection of the heights of stored goods
- Using mechanical detection methods, these types are not affected by temperatures, humidity, gases, etc. in the tank
- Made with aluminum cases, these types can be installed and used outdoors
- Made with alumimum cases, these types can be installed and used outdorrs
- Customizatin with a various length of shaft.