Bamo CDP Paddle Flow Controller operates a switch outside the liquid: The flow drives the paddle. A magnet on top of paddle actuates a Reed contact, located outside the fluid. The reverse movement of the paddle is generated by a leaf-spring.
These controllers offer a simple, reliable and inexpensive solution for flow monitoring in pipelines. CDP controllers are mounted in-line, pipes up to ND 50 with a Tee, BSPF threads. For larger diameters, CDP must be mounted on-line, on an adaptor BSP ½” female thread.
Bamo CDP Paddle Flow Controller Features:
- 1 Reed contact N.O. / N.C.
- Stainless steel or brass versions
- Low pressure drop
- Fittings: On tee up to ND50 or BSP ½”
- The Reed contact has a low switching power:
The use of a relay ES 2001 (doc. 250-02) will protect the Reed and allows a remote loop signal with greater breaking capacity on a change-over relay output (500 VA/ 250 V A / 5A – 1A/ 125 V DC/ 40 W).
Detection of presence or absence of flow of a liquid in a pipe under pressure. The liquid must be free of magnetic particles.
Bamo CDP Paddle Flow Controller Specification:
|Body||AISI 316 Ti|
|Seal||FPM on stainless steel version|
|NBR on brass version|
|Temperature limit||110 °C|
|Ambient temperature||70 °C|
|Pressure limit||25 bar|
|Fittings||DN 10 to DN 50: Tee with BSP female threads|
|ND 50 and larger: male thread BSP ½”|
|Contact output||N.O. or N.C. according the Reed contact orientation|
|Switching power||230 V / 1.5 A / 80 W / 90 VA max.|
|Output cable||PVC; 3-wire; 1 mm² ; 1.5 m long|
|Trigger point adjustment||±15 % of table values, horizontal pipe; See next page|
Download Data Sheet: Paddle Flow Controller CDP
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring