AW-Lake Case Drain Flow Meter is a Variable Area Flow Meter offering a low-cost alternative for monitoring pump performance and identifying required maintenance without interrupting operation. This meter is available for oil or water flow measurement.
The superior exterior design of this flow measurement solution is weather-tight for use in outdoor environments and in systems with wash-down requirements. Case Drain Flow Meter is a low cost alternative for monitoring pump performance and identifying required maintenance.
AW-Lake Case Drain Flow Meter Features:
Measuring Accuracy: ±5% of full scale
Flow Measuring Range: 0.1-30 GPM (0.5-115 LPM)
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 PSIG (69 Bar)
Maximum Operating Temperature: 240°F (116°C)
- Unrestricted Mounting: Allows for horizontal, vertical or inverted installation and does not require straight plumbing on inlet or outlet.
- Superior Exterior Design: Weather-tight for use outdoors and/or on systems where wash-downs are required.
- Rugged and Reliable: These meters are constructed with all metal pressure vessels that allow safe and permanent installation.
- Multiple Ports Available: Standard selection of NPT, SAE and BSPP ports reduces the amount of adapters required for installation.
- Measuring Accuracy: ±5.0% of full scale
- Repeatability: ±1% of full scale
- Flow Measuring Range: 0.1-30 GPM (0.5-115 LPM)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 PSIG (69 Bar)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 240°F (116°C)
- Standard Calibration Fluids:
- Oil meters: DTE 25® @ 110°F (43°C), 0.873 sg
- Water meters: tap water @ 70°F (21°C), 1.0 sg
- Filtration Requirement: 74 micron filter or 200 mesh screen minimum
- Materials Of Construction: (Non-Wetted Components):
- Window Tube: Polycarbonate
- Window Seals: Buna-N
- Materials Of Construction (Non-Wetted Components):
- Casing: Anodized Aluminum
- End Ports: Non-Anodized Aluminum
- Seals: Buna-N
- Transfer Magnet: PTFE coated Alnico
- All other internal parts: Stainless steel
Download Data Sheet: Case Drain Flow Meter
- AW-Lake CAPM-2 Carrier Frequency Sensor
- AW-Lake CAPM-3 Carrier Frequency Sensor
- AW-Lake Quad-4 Hall Effect Sensor
- Magnetic Level Gauge IGEMA
- Igema LG40-CS Reflex level gauge for boiler
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring