Emerson Rosemount 3051CFP Coplanar™plat formenables integration of primary elements,manifolds,and remoteseal solutions, Best in Class performance with up to 0.05% high accuracy option, IEC 62591(WirelessHART®)Protocol enables cost effective installations
Maximize installation and application flexibility with the coplanar platform
- Improve reliability and performance with integrated DP Flow meters, DP Level solutions, and integral manifolds.
- Easy installation with all solutions fully assembled, leak-tested, and calibrated.
- Meet your application needs with an unsurpassed offering.
Proven best-in-class performance, reliability, and safety
- More than seven million installed
- Reference accuracy 0.04 percent of span
- Installed total performance of 0.14 percent of span
- 10-year stability of 0.2 percent of URL
- SIL2/3 certified (IEC 61508)
Emerson Rosemount 3051CFP Feature
- Local Operator Interface (LOI) offers easy to use configuration capabilities at the transmitter
- Protocols available include HART®4–20mA,FOUNDATION™Fieldbus,PROFIBUS®PA,HART1–5VdcLow Power
- Selectable HART Revision prepares your plant for the latest HART capabilities while ensuring seamless integration with today’s systems
- SIL2/3safety certification to IEC61508 is available with the full 4–20mA HART offering to simplify compliance
This product data sheet covers HART, Wireless, FOUNDATION Fieldbus, and PROFIBUS PA Protocol sunless specified.Conformance to specification (±3s[sigma])Technology leadership, advanced manufacturing techniques, and statistical process control ensure specification conformance toat least ±3s.Reference accuracyStated reference accuracy equations include terminal based linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability.
For Wireless,FOUNDATION Fieldbus, and PROFIBUS PA devices, use calibrated range in place of span.
|Models||Standard||High performance option, P8|
|Range 1||±0.10% of spanFor spans less than 15:1, accuracy =±æ0.025+0.005 —U—-R—L—–ö %ofspanè Spanø||N/A||N/A|
|Ranges 2–4||±0.065% of spanFor spans less than 10:1, accuracy =±æ0.025+0.005 —U—-R—L—–ö %ofspanè Spanø||Ranges 2–4||High accuracy option, P8±0.05% of spanFor spans less than 10:1(1), accuracy =±æ0.015+0.005 —U—–R—L— ö %ofspanè Spanø|
|Range 5||±0.075% of spanFor spans less than 10:1, accuracy=±æ0.025+0.005 —U—–R—L— ö %ofspanè Spanø||Range 5||High performance option, P8±0.065% of spanFor spans less than 10:1, accuracy=±æ0.015+0.005 —U—-R—L—- ö %ofspanè Spanø|
|Rosemount 2051T, 2051G|
|Ranges 1–4||±0.065% of spanFor spans less than 10:1, accuracy =±æ0.0075 —U—-R—L—–ö %ofspanè Spanø||Ranges 1–4||High accuracy option, P8±0.05% of spanFor spans less than 10:1(1), accuracy =±æ0.0075 —U—-R—L—- ö %ofspanè Spanø|
|Range 5(2)||±0.075% of spanFor spans less than 10:1, accuracy =±æ0.0075 —U—-R—L—–ö %ofspanè Spanø||N/A||N/A|
|Ranges 2–4||±0.075% of spanFor spans less than 10:1, accuracy =±æ0.025+0.005 —U—–R—L— ö %ofspanè Spanø||N/A||N/A|
1. For protocol code F, accuracy specification is for spans less than 7:1. Not available with out put codeW.2. Rosemount 2051G is not available with Range5.
You must be logged in to post a comment.