R Connector Nanaboshi is a high current type waterproof connector. There are many results in emergency power supply facilities etc.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Nanaboshi Electrical Connector
- 0.2 R Connector Nanaboshi Feature :
- 0.3 Materials and Treatment
- 0.4 Electrical Performance
- 1 T Series Electrical Connector Nanaboshi
R Connector Nanaboshi Feature :
Waterproof connector (Equivalent to waterproof function IP-64 at bonding)
|Lock method||Bayonet lock method|
|Mechanism and Material feature||
Materials and Treatment
|Cover and Insulator||Synthetic rubber||–|
|Contact||Copper alloy||Tin plate|
|Withstand Voltage ( V r.m.s.)||2500|
|Insulation resistance (MΩ)||5,000 or more|
|Wire conductor cross-section (mm2)||150 or less|
|Cable Finished Outer Diameter (mm)||
φ38 to φ100
50 to 80 (Cable for transfer)
|Operating temperature limit||-10° C to + 70 ° C|
|Contact resistance Contact voltage drop||Less than 15mV at 200A|
T Series Electrical Connector Nanaboshi
Nanaboshi Electrical Connector | Plug connector | Receptacle Connector
Electrical Connector T Series use of rubber insulators and a one-touch cap lock mechanism has made it easy to handle. Ideal for frequent travel installations.
- RoH : Not compatible.
- Waterproof : None.
- Lock method : Cap lock method.
- Mechanism and material features : Uses synthetic rubber for the insulator and has excellent mechanical properties.
- Operating temperature limit : 484: Screw, 4810: Soldering.
- Operating temperature limit : -25 ℃ to + 85 ℃.
Material and processing
|Shell||Zinc alloy||Satin chrome plating|
|Contact||Copper alloy||Silver plating|