This top-grade high-precision area flowmeter is a fruit of KOFLOC’s challenge to boost the general perception currently conceived by people of flowmeter of being a “mere yardstick” into a new conception that a flowmeter is a “precision instrument.” This flowmeter particularly features its uniquely precision-formed glass tube and ultra-precision ball float.
- Capable of measuring ultra-minute flows : Can measure a wide range of flows from ultra-minute flows of 0.5-3ML/MIN to flows of 3-30 L/MIN.
- High precision measurement: High precision measurement of flows is available up to ±2% of full scale (standard specification) or to ±1% of full scale (optional specification).
- Wide variations : A broad range of variations is available in total length, materials of construction, flow rate, pressure, scale, and so forth to meet diverse applications from a variety of fields.
- Capable of measuring all kinds of gases : Practically all kinds of gases can be measured, not to mention those standard (Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar and CO2).
- Measurement of water flows also possible : Measurement of full-scale water flows not exceeding 1 L/MIN is also possible. (Dimensions may vary depending upon the specified maximum flow rate.)
- For integration into your equipment panel
- For flow inspections at laboratory
- For semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- For biotechnology industries
|Fluids||Air, N2, O2, H2, He, Ar, and CO2 (Calibration by actual gas)||Standard fluid: Water|
|For other gases, consultation is necessary regarding whether||For other liquids, consultation is necessary regarding whether|
|conversion conditions or calibration by actual gas is to be used.||conversion conditions or calibration by actual liquid is to be used.|
|* Optional: Scale indicating two types of fluids|
|Flow range||0.5-5 ML/MIN to 3-30 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)||0.5-5 ML/MIN to 0.1-1 L/MIN (See the Capacity Table below.)|
|* Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN||* Optional: 0.5-3 ML/MIN|
|Accuracy||FS±2% (Measurement point)||FS±2% (Measurement point)|
|* Optional: FS±1% (Measurement point)|
|Proof pressure||1.0 MPa for 100 ML/MIN or less||1.0 MPa for 5 ML/MIN or less|
|0.7 MPa for 5 L/MIN or less||0.7 MPa for 150 ML/MIN or less|
|0.5 MPa for 10 L/MIN or more||0.5 MPa for 200 ML/MIN or more|
|Available scale||10:1 * Optional: 20:1|
|Tapered tube||Pyrex®, glass|
|Float||Pyrex, SUS316, glass|
|Protective cover||Acrylic resin|
|Connection end||Rc1/4 (Standard); Rc1/8 (Optional)|
Download Datasheet: Kofloc RK1450 Rotameter
- Kofloc Mass Flow Controller D8500 Series
- Adapter Connector NCS-163-ADF-CH Nanaboshi
- Kofloc Model 3760 Series
- Kofloc Back Pressure Valve Model 6801 Series
- Differential Pressure Flow Meter
- Kofloc Mass Flow Meter and Controllers
- Rotameter Kofloc RK1930/RK1935
- Kofloc CK Series Flow Setting Device Model
- Kofloc 2600 All-Teflon Constant Flow Control Valve
- Kofloc 3660 Series Mass Flow Controller