Magnetic Vertical Level Switches by Delta Mobrey for critical area applications or general purpose control you need to trust that your level switches won’t let you down. Mobrey float and Displacer level switches are rugged, robust, and trusted globally for their long-term reliability in the harshest of environments and the most hazardous areas.
These level switches can be optionally supplied mounted vertically in chambers, in a sealed or removable form. A range of carbon steel chambers are available, and for more vigorous applications there are stainless steel chambers. There are a variety of instrument and process connection options available to make installation simple and economic.
Magnetic Vertical Level Switches Quality and Reliability
Mobrey vertical magnetic level switches for industrial and process control use have been available for over 20 years and have gained a reputation for quality and reliability. Choice of switching mechanisms There are two switching functions available: 2 x SPST (SPCO) or DPDT (DPCO) switching, and each comes in four variants:
- General purpose with silver cadmium oxide contacts for long life
- Low power circuit with gold-plated contacts for use in low current and voltage applications such as Intrinsically Safe (IS) circuits
- High power circuits giving up to 10 Amps switching capability
- Hermetically-sealed for the ultimate in reliability – sealed for life
Based on the industry-standard boiler water level controls, these controls use the same three-magnet switch mechanism for snap-action latching and switching. The design of this unique switch mechanism overcomes all the inherent problems of mercury tubes and micro switches. Even under severe vibration conditions, there are no springs to cause contact bounce, hover, or even failure. The snap-action magnets give a positive and stable latching, time after time after time.
- Unique switching mechanism – totally reliable
- No springs in switch mechanism – positive snap action switching
- Vibration resistant – eliminates spurious trips
- Multiple switch point options – cost effective control
- Genuine hermetically-sealed switch option – totally safe and secure
- Extensive range of chambers – suitable for most applications
- Relevant chambers are supplied CE marked and fully compliant with the Pressure Equipment Directivem (97/23/EC)
- Designed to ASME B31.3
- Weld procedures approved to EN ISO 15614-1 and ASME IX
- Welders approved to EN 287-1
- Material certification to EN 10204, 3.1
- Materials to ASTM and British Standards (BS)
Magnetic Vertical Level Switches Specification:
- Housing Material: Aluminum alloy, stainless steel, drawn steel, or cast iron.
- Cable: One or two conduit entries, 1-in. NPT or M20 sizes , depending on selected options.Cabling, cable glands, and blanking plugs are not supplied..
- Operating Temperature: Up to 752 °F (400 °C)
- Operating Pressure: Up to 1480 psig at 68 °F (102.1 barg at 20 °C)
- Certifications/Approvals: TBA
- Flow Switch HD1F Honsberg
- TC Fluid Control Magnetic Level Gauges
- Pepperl+Fuch LA39/LK39/31/166
- Delta Mobrey Transmitter and Gauge
- Delta Mobrey Level Measurement
- Delta Mobrey Flow, Steam and Water, Conductivity Probe and Accessories
- Delta Mobrey Pressure Measurement
- Delta Mobrey 204 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 303 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey Switches
- Pepperl+Fuchs M100/MV100-RT/76a/95/103 Thru Beam Sensor