Mechanical Level Sensor
- For controlling motors and alarming to control.
- Easy to install and is generally used.
- Widely used to underground or roof water tank.
- Appropriate for short roof circumstances.
The buoyancy generated by the float operates the spring. And the gear connected to the spring moves to display the liquid level. In order to export the current signal, you need to mount a potentiometer RI converter on the gear.
Part Name and Dimension
- Supply power to the product. (DC 24V).
- Pull down the float to the bottom point and the indicator shows 0% point.
- If it is out of 0% range, turn the zero volume on the converter to set an exact “0”.
- After “zero” adjustment, pull up the float to the top point and the indicator shows 100% point.
- If it is out of 100% range, turn the spanned volume on the converter to set an exact “100”.
- Repeat the ①~⑤ step 2-3 times and install the sensor in the tank.