Mobrey Magnetic Horizontal float level switches are rugged, robust, and trusted globally for their long-term reliability in the harshest of environments and the most hazardous areas. Ideal for industrial applications such as pump control and high or low alarm duty on tanks and pressure vessels.
Advantages of float level switches:
- Ideal for tough process-control functions such as alarms, trips, pump control and interface detection
- Operate in almost any liquid, and at high pressures and temperatures
- Unaffected by changes in process temperature, dielectric, or vapors
- Wide range of mounting options to meet site standards — including chamber mounting option for isolation while plant is live
- Widely used in all industries and certified for marine applications
- Combine with a suitable transmitter for convenient wireless operation
- Ideal for industrial applications such as pump control and high or low alarm duty on tanks and pressure vessels
- Simple, rugged, and reliable. Low cost of ownership
- Direct (side or top) or chamber mounting
- Operates in most liquids
- Variety of switch mechanisms for electrical or pneumatic switching
- ATEX and marine approvals
- Magnetically coupled
- No glands or linkages that could cause leaks
- No springs means reduced maintenance
- Snap action switching
- No contact hover or bounce for clean make or break
- Hermetically sealed switch mechanism is available to eliminate freezing and corrosion of contacts and all moving parts
- Housing Material: Cast aluminium bronze, aluminium alloy, stainless steel, or gun metal body.
- Operating Pressure: Up to 2900 psig at 68 °F (200 barg at 20 °C)
- Operating Temperature: Up to 752 °F (400 °C)
- Cable Glands: M20 x 1.5-6H, M25x1.5-6H thread to BS3643, or Pg16 to DIN40430 cable entries.
Marine float level switches can be supplied with factory-fitted cable glands and cables.
- Certifications/Approvals: Selected models are ATEX approved for use in hazardous area applications. Selected models have Marine approval.
Download Data Sheet: Magnetic Horizonatl Float Switches