Needle Valves | Barstock Globe Valve
The Apollo Valves Steel & Stainless Steel Barstock Globe Valves are ideally suited for use in instrumentation, sampling lines and flow control applications.
- Backseat stem design reduces pressure exerted on the packing, prolonging packing life. Design also prevents stem from being accidentally turned out of the valve.
- Integral metal-to-metal seat design.
- Externally adjustable PTFE packing is standard, graphoil available as an option.
- Malleable iron handle for long lasting, reliable service.
- All valves 100% pressure tested
- Fully threaded bonnet to accommodate optional panel mounting nut.
- Locking bonnet option available.
- All pressure retaining parts constructed of ASTM materials.
- Meets the requirements of NACE MR-01-75.
- Max Operating Pressure:
10,000 psig @ 100°F
689 bar @ 38°C
- Temperature Range:
-50°F to 1000°F
(-46°C to 538°C)
Options & Sizes
- 01 Standard Configuration
- 07 Tee Handle (SS)
- 09 Lock Bonnet
- Graphoil Packing
- Oxygen Cleaned
- 88 Panel Mount
- 07 Tee Handle (SS) not available on 3/4” (DN 20) and 1” (DN 25) sizes
- Female x Female NPT end connections are standard.
- Socket weld end connections also available.
Standard Material List
|Part Name||Material 60B-100||Material 60B-700|
|Body||ASTM A108 Carbon Steel||ASTM A276 316 Stainless Stee|
|Hub||ASTM A108 Carbon Steel||ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel|
|Stem||ASTM A276 Stainless Steel|
|Gland||ASTM B484||ASTM B525|
|Gland Nut||ASTM A108 Carbon Steel||ASTM A276 316 Stainless Steel|
|Handle||ASTM A47 Malleable Iron,|
|Zinc Phosphate Finish|
|Handle Nut||Carbon Steel, Zinc Plated|
|• 1/2” (DN 15) and smaller come standard with Cross Handle|
|• 3/4” (DN 20) and 1” (DN 25) sizes come standard with Tee Handle|
Download Data Sheets: