The servo-assisted solenoid valve with servo diaphragm is normally closed (NC). In this condition, pressure builds up above the diaphragm – the valve holds tight. When energized, the space above the servo diaphragm is pressure relieved and lifted up by the medium – the valve opens. The modular extendable valve system can be built up in all possible combinations with up to 12 valves each as distributor or collector in two sizes with different port connection modules.
The valve can be put together in collecting function or distributing function by easily twisting the valve insert. Any combination of functions in one block is possible. Additional functions such as temperature indication or flow measurement can be added by integrating a corresponding sensor directly into the valve block. In order to be as flexible as possible, a variety of port connections are available as standard.
The inner thread port connections are at the bottom, pointing down while the outer thread port connections and the plug-on connection for hoses are pointing to the side. The block material is Polyamide glassfiber reinforced. The advantages are: Low weight and a certain chemical resistance.
- Push-over solenoid system AC10
- Modular valve 2/3/4-fold, hose connection
- Body in brass DN1 …DN13
- Reduction of Cost of
- Ownership up to 60%
- Modular system design
- Block assembly by lock technology
- Easy change between distributing and collecting function by turn of valve insert
- Free combination of valve sizes DN10 and DN13
- High flexibility with different port connections also with integrated check valve
- Flexibility with additional functions (integrable sensors, separation of fluids, additional inputs)
- Low weight by thermoplastic technology
- Waterhammer free
Neutral liquids, i.e. water, hydraulic oil, oils and fat (without additions) up to 60°C
- Distributing and collecting functions in water / sewage treatment
- Hydraulic circuits
- Car wash devices
- Chemical industry
- Machine industry
- Pressure range :
- Collector 1.0 up to 7.0 bar
- Distributor 0.5 up to 7.0 bar
- Port connection :
- Block : G 1/2 and G 3/4
- Valve : G 3/8 inner-thread, G 3/4 outer-thread, Plug-on ø 13 mm
- Seal material : NBR (FPM / EPDM on request)
- Fluids : Neutral liquids, e.g. water, hydaulic oil, oils and fat without additives
- Media temperature : 0 up to +70°C
- Ambient temperature : max. +55°C
- Viscosity : max. 21 mm2/s
|Opening||30 ms||70 ms|
|Closing||200 ms||300 ms|
|Flow rate||Kv-value (m3/h)||Kv-value (m3/h)|
Installation : as required, preferably with solenoid system upright
- Width per valve :
- DN10 33 mm
- DN13 44 mm
- Operating voltages :
- AC 24, 110, 230 V / 50 Hz
- DC 12 and 24 V / =
- Voltage tolerance : +10 %
- Electr. power consumption :
|Voltage (AC)||Inrush||20 VA|
|Hold||13 VA / 5 W|
|Voltage (DC)||Inrush||5 W|
- Duty cycle : 100 % continuously rated
- Cycling rate : up to 60 c.p.m.
- Rating with cable plug : IP 65
- Electr. connection :
- Delivery standard:
- Cable plug acc.
- DIN 43 650 A, 0 – 250 V (other versions seeaccessories)
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure that the device functions correctly, and will have a long service life, please comply with the information in these Operating Instructions, as well as the application conditions and additional data given in the Type 6227 datasheet:
- When planning the application of the device, and during its operation, observe the general technical rules.
- Work on the device should only be carried out by specialist staff using suitable tools.
- Please note: Piping or valves should not be removed from a system that is under pressure.
- Always switch off the voltage supply before working on the system!
- Take suitable measures to prevent unintentional operation or impermissible impairment.
- If these instructions are ignored, or if inadmissible work is carried out on the device, no liability will be accepted from our side, and the guarantee on the device and accessory parts will become invalid.
- The voltage, electrical power, pressure range, and nominal width can be found on the nameplate.
- Voltage tolerance: ± 10%
- Electrical connection: Instrument socket Type 2508 to the connection plug pin of the coil; Fixing torque: 0.5 Nm
- Ensure that the maximum operating conditions.
- Always connect the protective conductor.
- Always follow the warning instructions on the coil, particularly for coils that require rectifiers.
- When screwing the coil and the instrument socket together, ensure that the seal is properly seated.
Download Datasheet: Burkert Type 6227 Servo-assisted 2/2 Way Modular Water Valve System
Reference : burkert-usa.com