Elektrogas VMH Safety Shut Off Valves for gas with a hydraulic actuator DN65 – DN300. The Elektrogas VMH type valve is a safety shut off valve for gas with a hydraulic actuator. It is suitable for air or gas blocking and releasing controls, required in the main pipe of gas power burners, atmospheric gas boilers, industrial kilns, and other gas-consuming appliances.
Elektrogas VMH Feature
- The valves are made of aluminum alloy with a range for connections from DN 65 up to DN 300.
- Pipe connections meet group 2.
- Suitable for use with air and non-aggressive gases included in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd families (EN437).
- Special versions for aggressive gases.
- The valve is open only when energized: if, for any reason, power supply goes down, the valve
- closes immediately (intrinsic safe).
- Qualified for continuous service (100% ED).
- Size DN65-80 is equipped with a flow rate adjustment.
- An incorporated fine mesh filter protects the valve seat and disc as well as downstream components and prevents dirty contamination.
- Provided with the G1/4″ pressure gauge on two sides in both inlet and outlet chamber to connect manometers, pressure switches, leakage tester or other gas equipment.
- The actuator is provided with ISO 4400 plug for easy cabling. The protection class is IP65 (EN 60529).
- The actuator is provided with a led to visualize when it is energized.
- All components are designed to withstand any mechanical, chemical and thermal condition occurring during typical service. Effective impregnation and surface treatments have been used to improve mechanical sturdiness, sealing, and resistance to corrosion of the components.
- Valves are 100% tested and fully warranted.
|Connections||Flanged PN16 – ISO 7005 from DN65 to DN300|
|Voltage rating (-15%/+10%)||230 VAC or 110 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||20VA (START 110 W)|
|Only for DN 250–300: 25VA (START 115W)|
|Ambient temperature||-15°C / +60°C|
|Max. operating pressure||see Tab. Dimension|
|Flow capacity||see Tab. Dimension|
|Opening time||see Tab. Dimension|
|Filter||600 µm, metal mesh|
|Protection class||IP65 (EN 60529)|
|Cable gland||Plug ISO 4400 with cable gland PG9|
|Materials in contact with a gas||Aluminum alloy||Anaerobic adhesive|
|Brass||Nitrile rubber (NBR)|
|Stainless steel||Fluoroelastomer (FPM)|
|Plated steel||Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)|
|Model||Conn.||Pmax||Opening||Max cycles||Overall dimensions [mm]||Weight|
|[bar]||time *1 [sec]||per hour *2||[Kg]|
- model with CE 0063CO1798 certificate
*1 opening time depends on ambient temperature, real voltage, and inlet pressure
*2 VMH valves are not suitable for a very high number of cycles, as used in pulse firing.
- Delta Elektrogas – VMRNA Automatic Vent Valve for Gas
- Elektrogas VMR60 Solenoid gas control valve
- Delta Elektrogas LMV Linear Control Valve
- Delta Elektrogas R-RS -100 Medium Pressure Gas Regulators
- Delta Elektrogas EVRMNC EVRM6NC Safety Valve For gas
- Delta Elektrogas VML Safety Solenoid Valve For Gas
- VM2V S4 Bamo Manually Operated 2-Way Ball Valves
- VM2V M1 Bamo Manually Operated 2-Way Ball Valves
- Delta Elektrogas Combustion Safety and Control
- Delta Elektrogas LD, LDM Tightness Control Device
- Delta Elektrogas RAG Gas Pressure Regulators
- Delta Elektrogas RFS Gas Pressure Regulators
- Delta Elektrogas VMM Multiple Safety Solenoid Valve
You must be logged in to post a comment.