Hengstler Incremental Encoders is a leading European manufacturer of industrial components for counting and control applications, such as counters/timers, rotary encoders, industrial and temperature controllers, relays, and printers and cutters.
Today’s automation leaders are seeking solutions that will enable machines with advanced analytics, condition monitoring and predictive maintenance, while also offering improved efficiency, and fast time to market. None of these alone are easy challenges. However, your competitors are launching new solutions at an increasing rate meant to meet these challenges.
Hengstler has created SCS Open Link, an open communication platform that provides high performance data transmission over a cost effective single cable solution, designed to quickly and efficiently connect rotary encoder and other sensors to edge computing and Industry 4.0 solutions.
More than just a protocol, SCS Open Link provides a long term platform for your Industry 4.0 roadmap, reduce time to market, create new revenue streams and help our customers build solutions for the factory of tomorrow. Hengstler offers a wide range of incremental and absolute encoders that provide reliable performance in challenging environments such as construction machinery, CNC machining, oil and gas, agriculture, mining and more.
From cost-aware standard types through to extremely robust heavy-duty products, HENGSTLER can supply the right incremental rotary encoder for every application. With optical incremental rotary encoders, a line-coded disc made of metal, plastic or glass and mounted on a rotary bearing interrupts a beam of light from a light-emitting diode.
The number of lines determines the resolution, i.e. the number of measured points in one revolution. The interruptions of the light beam are sensed by the receptor element and electronically processed. The information is then made available as a rectangular signal at the encoder output. HENGSTLER can provide rotary encoders with up to 10,000 pulses per revolution.
Hengstler Incremental Encoders
- Incremental Encoder HD20
- Incremental Encoder HD25
- Incremental Encoder HSD25
- Incremental Encoder HSD37
- Incremental Encoder HSD38
- Incremental Encoder HSD44T
- Incremental Encoder ISD25
- Incremental Encoder ISD37
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI30
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI32
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI36
- Incremental Encoder ICRO RI38
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI41
- Incremental Encoder ICURORI42
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI58
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI59
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI64
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RI76
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RX70
- Incremental Encoder ICURO RX71