Amflow AM7E Flow Control Valve represent the latest technology in patented Dual Piston technology developed by A & H Enterprises. Our ATEX-certified chemical injection valves have the highest turndown ratio in their class, operating over a far wider range of flow rates than traditional valves, with repeatability and accuracy within ± 3% full range. All of Amflow’s® Flow Control Valves can be configured for an automated or manual flow rate adjustment.
Flow control is set by the internal pressure of the valve and not the overall system pressure, allowing for minimal operating torque for flow adjustment and easy adaptation to automation.
Chemical Injection System Integration
Amflow AM7E Flow Control Construction
Amflow® Flow Control Valves are constructed using high-quality 316L Stainless Steel, features static o-rings, and high-pressure seals for leak-free operation.
For chemical injection applications requiring a range of flow rates as low as 0.09 LPH up to 140 LPH the ATEX-certified AM7E Series is an upgrade to the standard AM7B. The AM7E Series features a dual jet system with a secondary jet switch that greatly increases the turndown ratio of up to 150:1, with repeatability and accuracy within ± 3% full range. The AM7E regulates operating pressure between 20-bar (300 PSI) to 690 bar (10,000 PSI) maintaining a continuous flow rate regardless of pressure fluctuations. The AM7E may be combined with any of Amflow’s® Electronic Actuators.
Amflow AM7E Flow Control Specifications | Design Features
- Low Maintenance
- 150:1 at 7-bar ∆p turndown ratio
- Maximum panel thickness: 7mm (0.28”)
- Mounting hole diameter: 35mm (1.38”)
- Low torque requirements for adjustment
- Purge port is located 180 degrees from Inlet port
- Available as an external adjust configuration
- Environmentally Sealed
Amflow AM7E Flow Control Mechanical Features
- Construction: 316L Stainless Steel
- Components: Ceramic for high-pressure control
- Inlet & Outlet Ports: 1/4″ BSPP
- Purge Port: 1/4″ BSPP
- Seals: FFKM & PTFE
- Weight: 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -15oC to 200oC (5oF to 392oF)
- ATEX 2 G Ex d T3
Amflow Flow Control Valve Certification
- Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
|Flow*||0.09 LPH||140 LPH|
|Operating Pressure**||20-bar (300 PSI)||690-bar (10,000 PSI)|
|Hydrostatic Pressure Test||1034-bar (15,000 PSI)|
|Turndown Ratio||up to 150:1 at 7-bar ∆p|
Download Datasheet: Amflow® AM7E Series Flow Control Valve