Table of Contents
Gas Control Valve VF VFH | Butterfly Valves for Air and Gas
VF and VFH butterfly valves are designed for regulation and control of air and gas flow. Valves can be operated manually using a lever (to setup the high-fire rate of the burner) or automatically using a servomotor (modulating or staged control) or a solenoid actuator (two-stage control).
The setting can be monitored on a graduated scale, this allows precise regulation ratios. This type of device is suitable for air and gas adjustment in combustion processes, like industrial kilns, drying stoves, smelting and annealing furnaces.
- VF – (AlSi) : DN40 – DN150
- VFH – (GGG) : DN40 – DN200
- VF : 0 – 500 mbar
- VFH : 0 – 150 mbar
- VF: 60°C (200°C optional)
- VFH: 450°C
- VF: EC-type tested and certified according to EN13611
- VF: air and non-aggressive gases (Family 1-2-3, EN 437)
- VFH: heated air and flue gas