Kofloc Model 5500 Series | Toggle Valve
The KOFLOC toggle valve is a shutoff valve developed for quick, reliable opening/closing operation. The special structure with a valve section and special O-ring excels in durability, while ultra-cleanliness assures high-sensitivity analysis.
- Lifting by 90 degrees and tilting for quick opening/closing.
- Precision machining ensures high air-tightness.
- The dead space has been minimized.
- The valve can be used for both gas and liquid.
- This panel-mount type for easy mounting on a panel is compact and ideal for instrumentation.
- Scientific instruments, analyzers, and environmental measuring instruments
- Compact portable measuring instruments
- Instrumentation panel boards and various testing devices.
- Open/close operation : 90 derajat toggle
- Orifice diameter: 1.5
- CV Value : 0.06
- Maximum operating pressure: 0.8 Mpa
- Materials of parts in contact with fluids :
- (B) Brass, FKM, NBR, Ai
- (S) SUS304, FKM
- Connection end : M8x1 (option: Rc 1/8, Rc 1/4)
- Mounting: Panel mount
Contact us : email@example.com or visit to our E-Commerce
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions