The Delta Mobrey 230 is Designed in the mid-1970s and developed over subsequent years, the Performance Series switch range offers users the broadest range of options, the highest levels of set-point repeatability, and the confidence of long-term performance that a mature product such as this can prove. The model 230 Pressure Switch is suitable for setpoints between 0bar and 600bar with maximum working pressures up to 690 bar.
The Performance Series pressure switches utilize bellows or bourdon tube type sensors that offer a very linear response to pressure change. These sensors, coupled with a precision stainless steel mechanism designed to minimize friction in the moving parts, helps deliver the market-leading performance customers have come to expect from the series.
- Ranges available up to 600 Bar (8,500 psi)
- Weatherproof IP66 enclosures in zinc alloy or stainless steel
- ATEX and IECEx Ex d Flameproof models available
- Environmentally and Hermetically sealed switch options
- Set-point adjustable over the full range against a calibrated scale with a tamperproof adjuster
Delta Mobrey 230 Advantages:
Better than 1% set-point repeatability
Users can expect a set-point repeatability performance better than 1% on all configurations with some configurations being significantly better
Extensive range of options
The Performance Series switches are available with an extensive range of materials, process connections, switch types, electrical entries, etc, and offer customers many millions of different possible configurations.
More than 35 years of experience in the field
Installed in a wide range of applications from nuclear power plants to offshore oil rigs, the Performance Series’ long experience in the field offers customers the reassurance that they can be relied upon to survive the test of time in the harshest environments.
All Performance Series models come with a safety vent to prevent the enclosure from becoming pressurized in the event that the sensor is inadvertently damaged by excessive pressure
- Precision stainless steel mechanism for arduous atmospheres and high humidity.
- Set point adjustable over the whole range against calibrated scale with a tamperproof adjuster.
- Weatherproof and Flameproof models ATEX and IECEx.
- Safety vented design as standard.
- NACE MR-01-75 compatibility.
- Hermetically sealed microswitch option.
- Models for fixed switching differential, adjustable differential, and HI-LO operation.
- Ranges available up to 600 bar (8,500 psi).
Static Pressure up to 690 bar (10,000 psi).
The 230 Performance Series is suitable for a wide range of applications in:
- Oil & Gas
- Food Industry
The choice of models available ensures that the 230 Performance Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Delta Mobrey 230 Specification:
- Set point repeatability ± 1% of span at 20°C / 68°F ambient.
- Scale accuracy ± 3% of full scale.
Storage Temperature: -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- -25 to +60°C / -13 to +140°F
- The special build is also available for temperatures down to -60°C (-76°F) Maximum Process Temperature: Subject to appropriate installation practice, the component parts will withstand up to +120°C (+248°F). For higher temperatures refer to SPECIAL ENGINEERING.
Enclosure classification: IP66 / NEMA 4X / Flameproof Ex d
- SPDT or DPDT snap-action microswitch (standard)
- Hermetically sealed (optional)
Process Connection: Rc 1/4 (BSP), 1/4 NPT Internal, 1/2 NPT Internal & 1/2 NPT External
Approximate Weight: Enclosures: “W & N” 3.1kg/6.8lb; “A & O” 3.9kg/8.6lb; “H” 4.6kg/10.2lb; “K” 9.4kg/20.7lb.
Download Data Sheet: Pressure Switch 230 Series
- Delta Mobrey 301 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 381 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 209 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 204 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 303 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 772 Series Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey CS 2/4 Series Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 734 Series Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey 304 Series Differential Pressure Switch
- Delta Mobrey 774 Temperature Switch
- Delta Mobrey 731 Temperature Switch