Microsensorcorp MDM390 differential pressure transducer is produced by putting the OEM differential pressure sensor into full-welded housing with G1/4 female for both positive and negative cavities.
The transducer could be mounted into a measuring tube through a G1/4 female pressure port or a leading tube. It is a cable connection. The transducer could be widely used in industrial process control, flow measure, medical device, air dynamical measure, and liquid pressure instrument or pneumatic plant, etc.
Microsensorcorp MDM390 Features
- OEM differential pressure sensor;
- Full solid insulation, high stability, reliability, and accuracy;
- Constant current supply;
- static pressure 20MPa;
- G1/4 female pressure port;
- Liquid, gas, and other media differential pressure measurement;
- Compact size.
- We suggest installing a tri-valve between measured point and transmitter so that the measured media could be put on positive and negative cavities slowly and This would help the transducer work safely and reliably;
- We suggest installing differential pressure transducer horizontally;
- Please pay attention that if the transducer’s range and static pressure could be suitable for measured pressure;
- Cable length: we provide standard 1.5m cable free of charge, the extra cable should be paid additionally;
- Please be careful that the pressure of the positive cavity should be bigger than negative
|+overpressure||2 times FS|
|-overpressure||1 time FS or 1MPa(min. value is valid)|
|Static pressure effect||≤0.05mV/100kPa|
|Compensation temp.||0℃ ~50℃|
|Operation temp.||-10℃ ~70℃|
|Storage temp.||-20℃ ~85℃|
|Response time||+ pressure cavity<3kHz
– pressure cavity<2kHz
|Diaphragm||Stainless steel 316L|
|Housing||Stainless steel 1Cr18Ni9Ti|
|Cable||Φ7.2mm PVC cable|
|1: Non-linearity + Hysteresis + Repeatability|
Download Datasheet: MDM390, Microsensorcorp-Differential Pressure Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.