MPM6861T Micro Transmitter is an intelligent wireless pressure and temperature transmitter with low power consumption and wireless communication function, which can be connected to two separate temperature and pressure sensors simultaneously. It can be equipped with an NB-IoT/4G network. It reports the data according to the set interval and sends alarms to users. Customers can configure the device and inquire for data remotely.
All the upload and download data will be stored into the database automatically for later queries. It is more intuitive, accurate, and efficient through PC or mobile terminals access the internet to acquire and analyze data as well as forming with report and data curve. The transmitter can detect the real-time data of many monitoring points in a large area such as fire pipe, fire terminal, fire pump room, urban water supply, petrochemical, and other fields that need unattended and remote monitoring.
MPM6861T Micro Transmitter Features
- NB-IoT / 4G network for application
- Integrated high-energy lithium battery, with service life over 2 years
- Data application in PC and mobile terminals, device data query
- Based on GIS managing system, device status prompt
- Support remote setting for data collecting frequency, data transferring frequency, etc.
- Indicator light alert for device state/ abnormal conditions
- Opened database and interface protocol, and available interface parsing file
- Measuring Range:-50℃ ~150℃
- Pressure Range: 0kPa~20kPa…70MPa
- Accuracy: ±0.5%FS
- Over Pressure: 1.5 times FS
- Pressure Type: Absolute/Sealed Gauge
- Long Term Stability: ±0.5%FS/Year
- SIM Card: Nano SIM(12mm×9mm)
- Power Supply:3.6V@38Ah Lithium Battery
- Display: LCD display
- Keyboard: Panel key triggered
- Setting: In site/Remote control
- Weight: ≥1.5kgs
- Communication Mode: NB-IoT/4G
- Communication Protocol: MQTT
- Consumption: Average current at sending status≤100mA@3.6V DC, at sleep mode≤25uA@3.6V DC
MPM6861T Micro Transmitter Environment Conditions
- Operation Temperature: -20℃ ~70℃
- Storage Temperature: -40℃ ~85℃
- Relative Humidity: 0%~95%
- Protection: IP65
Download Datasheet: MPM6861T, Micro transmitter Wireless Pressure and Temperature Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.