The ZHM HP gear flow meter series (high-pressure design) are flow meters which are mainly used in lubrication and non-lubrication liquids. They are equally suitable for filled, viscous and abrasive media. Only high-grade steels that even withstand corrosive liquids are used in the production of gear flow meters. Combined with the use of tungsten carbide bearings, the ZHM HP guarantees optimum measurement accuracy and a long service life under even the toughest application conditions.
The extremely robust design, special surface coatings and the use of high-pressure connections allow the use in extreme applications and at very high operating pressures. The ball bearing facilitates a very low starting torque of the measuring element. This way even the lowest flow rates at low viscosities can be accurately measured.
The combination of various gear dimensions and modules allows a wide range of sizes that can cover a huge measuring range. This makes the ZHM HP ideal for a variety of applications in the field of metering as well as for injection and dosing.
Short response times, very dynamic performance and high measurement accuracy ensure accurate regulation and control of flow rates in demanding applications. For applications in hazardous areas, we offer intrinsically safe sensors and amplifiers with Ex protection in accordance with ATEX, IECEx, CSA and other standards. Additional certifications such as EAC (TR-CU) are available.
- Hydraulic fluids
- Water hydraulics
- Corrosion protection additives
- DRA (Drag Reducer Additives)
- Water hydraulics additives
- Other additives
Features of Gear Flow meter
- High measuring accuracy up to ±0.1 %1)
- Exceptional repeatability of ±0.05 %
- Measuring range up to 1:400
- Short response times
- Pressure-resistant up to 1,035 bar [15,000 psi]
- Medium temperature up to 180 °C [356 °F]
- Robust construction and long lifetime
|Measuring Accuracy||Up to ±0.1 %4)|
|Repeatability||±0.05 % (under the same conditions)|
|Linearity||±0.5 % of actual flow (viscosity ≥ 30 mm²/s)|
|Materials||Housing: as per DIN 1.4404 [AISI 316L] Gears: as per DIN 1.4122, 1.4501 [AISI F55] Bearing: Stainless steel ball bearing Tungsten carbide sleeve bearing Seals: FKM, FFKM|
|Medium Temperature||-40 °C up to +180 °C [-40 °F up to +356 °F] (others on request)|
|Dimensions||See dimensional drawing (page 5 to 6 of datasheet)|
Reference : kem-kueppers.com
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring