Based on our measurement technology for “Water, Air, Health, Gases”, DKK-TOA produce a wide range of products from environmental measuring instruments to chemical analyzers.
DKK-TOA further provide quality and process control, industrial gas detection alarms and medical equipment to meet customers’ requirements. DKK-TOA provide products and services from the perspective of our customers using our unique technology we have cultivated over many years.
With the merger of TOA Electronics Ltd. (founded in 1944) and Denki Kagaku Keiki Co., Ltd. (founded in 1945), the market and product lineups of both companies have been integrated and TOA have succeeded in creating the synergistic effect of strengthening technology, sales and organization.
We are pleased to announce that DKK-TOA was designated as part of the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 2013 and celebrated the 70th anniversary in 2014.
DKK TOA Specialization
- Water: Support water quality management in all areas of our life such as clean tap water, water purification plant, sewage-treatment plant etc.
- Air: Measure various atmospheric air pollutants such as PM2.5, Sulfur Dioxide, Nitrogen Oxide, Ozone
- Gas: Watch for gas leaks and alarm such as Emission gas analyzers and Industrial gas detection alarm.
- Science analysis: Highly reliable analyzers made for various environments from field use to laboratory use.
- Medicine: Provide reliable products to medical facilities
DKK TOA Product Category List
- Laboratory analyzers
- Portable analyzers
- Basic process analyzers
- Analyzers for water and wastewater treatment
- Analyzers for boiler water applications
- Analyzers for oil refineries
- Water quality analyzers/system
- Ambient air/emission gas analyzers
- Medical equipment
- pH meter
- ORP meter
- Electric conductivity (Resistivity, Concentration) meter
- Dissolved oxygen meter
- Dissolved hydrogen meter
- Ions Meter, Ion chromatograph
- Potentiometric titration meter
- Nitric acid/Nitrite meter
- Organic pollutants(COD) meter
- Residual chlorine meter
- Turbidity meter
- Multi-parameter water quality meter (pH, ORP, DO,
- Ozone and dissolved ozone meter
- SS optical densitometer