Nichicon Corporation was established in 1950. As for now, with more than 5,000 employees, Nichicon headquarter is located in Kyoto, Japan. In the beginning of its establishment (1950), was actually a separation from NII WORKS CO., LTD. and established as KANSAI-NII WORKS CO., LTD. The main focus of the company is manufacturing electrics component, such as: Conductive Polymer Aluminum Solid Electrolytic Capacitors, Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors, Electric Double Layer Capacitors, Function Modules, Application Sear, etc
All production facilities of Nichicon utilize our unique production management system in order to ensure that we maintain and continually improve upon the high standards of quality that have gained us worldwide recognition. This system allows verifying the details of when, where, and under what conditions each product was manufactured. It ensures stable and reliable production by enforcing strict quality control measures and eliminating defects. Our persistent pursuit of this “zero-defect” goal itself has been the engine driving us to achieve world quality assurance standards ahead of our competition.
Certification that has been acquired by Nichicon Corporation
- ISO9001 Certification
- IATF16949 Certification
- We dedicate ourselves to creating valued products that will contribute to a brighter future for society.
- We strive to attain a better global environment, to live up to our ethical and social responsibilities and to diligently work to exceed the expectations of our customers, shareholders and employees.
- With heart and soul we aim to maximize our corporate value by the way of “ko-do” (Think and Work).
Company’s Environmental Responsibility
In 1996, Nichicon announced the establishment of an environmental management system, with the goal of achieving symbiosis with nature, and has been proceeding with efforts toward environmental protection in all aspects of its business activities. At present, 13 of our domestic and overseas manufacturing facilities have obtained ISO 14001 certification for their environmental management systems. All facilities in the entire group are striving to provide products and technologies that show concern for the environment.
Nichicon Corporation Product Lines
- Aluminum electrolytic capacitors, Plastic film capacitors, Small Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries, Positive thermistors “Posi-R”,
- Household energy storage systems,
- Vehicle-to-Home (V2H) systems, EVs/PHVs Quick Charger,
- Public and industrial power storage system,
- Switching power supplies, Function modules,
- Power sources for medical accelerator,
- Power sources for academic study accelerator,
- Momentary voltage sag compensator,
- Power outage compensator
Ref: Nichicon Corporation