About Sesorex Water Quality Sensors
Sensorex has been solving sensor problems for water professionals around the world for more than 50 years, Clean, safe water is critical to a sustainable future. Water flows through our environment, through our homes, and through our manufacturing facilities and utility networks.
At every step, water professionals face unique analysis challenges.
- The environmental scientist measuring oxygen levels in critical habitats to protect endangered species or to provide safe recreation
- The water treatment plant operator monitors pH and chlorine levels to ensure safe drinking water
- The process chemists make sure water quality is optimized for efficiency and then treated for safe discharge
- The laboratory researcher requires the highest precision and accuracy as they develop the technologies of tomorrow
Sensorex uses our experience, commitment to excellence, and flexible design and manufacturing to make sure each user gets the right sensor. We specialize in the design and manufacture of pH electrodes, ORP electrodes, conductivity and TDS sensors, and other electrochemical and optical measurement technologies. We stand by the side of all those working to be good stewards of our water resources and look forward to helping with your water quality sensor needs.
With over fifty years of experience developing liquid analysis technology to deploy into various industries, we recognize that choosing the right product is critical for high performance. That’s why we provide individualized support and innovative engineering to help our customers build their ideal system. From water disinfection optimization to cutting-edge biotechnology research, we have the right measurement technologies for your specific application.
Trusted by over 250 market leaders in water treatment applications, Sensorex offers industry-leading application support and rapid prototyping. With our web store and network of domestic and international distribution partners, we deliver a seamless buying experience and fast delivery. In addition to our factory and headquarters in Garden Grove, California, United States, Sensorex has manufacturing capability in Europe in Ceske Budejovice in the Czech Republic. We offer localized support with sales and customer service representatives based in Germany, the Czech Republic, and India.
The Products of Sensorex Water Quality Sensors
Controller and Transmitter
The EX2000RS toroidal conductivity transmitter has one 4-20 mA output, an RS-485 serial interface for use with Modbus RTU or ASCII, and can display conductivity, percent concentration, TDS, and salinity. Use with either the durable Noryl-body TCS3020 Toroidal Conductivity / TDS Sensor or the TCS3020 PEEK Toroidal Conductivity / TDS Sensor.
Both are resistant to fouling, coating, and corrosion and requires virtually no maintenance. The PEEK version offers extraordinary chemical resistance and can handle applications with higher temperatures.
- Most reliable conductivity / TDS monitoring
- Minimal sensor maintenance requirements
- Displays conductivity, TDS, % concentration, and salinity
- Robust integration with Modbus RTU or ASCII
- Sensorex Guarantee: One-year limited warranty
The Sensorex TCSP toroidal (inductive) conductivity sensors feature a wide measurement range and dependable toroidal technology over the range 0-2000 ms/cm. Resistant to corrosion, coatings, and fouling common to contacting conductivity sensors, the TCSP3020 is designed for trouble-free and long service life.
PEEK (unfilled, polyetheretherketone) is the standard material of construction and has a wide solvent tolerance and temperature stability to 130 degrees C. The TCSP Model features 3/4″ MNPT for submersion installation. A PT1000 RTD temperature element is built into the sensor. All TCSP sensor models are available with 10ft or 20ft long 9-conductor cables.
Smart Sensors, Wireless & IoT
The S272CD online process pH sensor delivers reliable online monitoring for in-line or submersion installation configuration. This sensor is designed to extend sensor lifetime with double-junction technology. Minimal maintenance required due to flat glass measurement surface.
A versatile sensor for moderate and multi-purpose applications.
- Reliable performance in demanding applications: Liquid flow naturally cleans the flat pH measurement surface
- Extended sensor lifetime: Double junction technology extends sensor lifetime by preventing reference contamination
- Output Options include: Millivolt, 4-20mA or MODBUS/RS485 output
- Input Voltage Options: 24V DC
- Versatile design for many applications: 3/4″ NPT threads on both ends for submersion or in-line mounting
- One-year limited warranty: We stand behind all our products with the Sensorex Guarantee
In laboratory environments such as medical, biological, and materials science research groups, samples and test conditions are constantly changing, but accuracy is always critical.
The pH3400 is a highly versatile glass combination pH electrode, specially designed to respond quickly and accurately to rapid temperature changes. The high sensitivity internals allows testing of low ionic samples. Safely measure samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, or proteins thanks to the double junction reference design, which prevents fouling. Even test highly reactive chemicals: with a glass body, the pH3400 is inert to a wide range of chemical reactions. Sensorex RapidRenew reference design flushes away contaminants that might build up and slow response.
- Our most sensitive laboratory electrode: accurate to 0.04 pH in tests across the full recommended temperature range
- Easily maximize measurement repeatability: Rapid renew reference system for quick refilling
- Safe for use with reactive chemicals: Glass bodies are inert to many chemical reactions
- Ideal for difficult sample types: Double junction reference protection for testing samples containing heavy metals, TRIS buffer, and other contaminants
- Ready for wet or corrosive environments: BNC boot protects meter connection
Recommended for: Low ionic samples, medical and pharmaceutical research, biological samples (including TRIS buffer), samples containing heavy metals
Read More Articles:
- Sure Controls – Industrial Automation Products
- Fischer Measuring and Control Technology
- Hach Controllers SI792 for Electrochemical Applications
- Dwyer PTGD Differential Pressure Piston-Type Gage
- Oxygen Monitor OXY-SEN Alpha Omega Instruments
- APG HU-1502 Hammer Union Pressure Transmitter
- Omron E2C/E2C-H Separate Amplifier Proximity Sensor
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions
You must be logged in to post a comment.