Adalit L-50 Cap Lamp has been refocused to lead the market segments where the use of ATEX certified torches designed to work in potentially explosive atmospheres is a mandatory requirement. This is how the ADALIT range of rechargeable security torches is born.
They are used by the most important fire brigades in Europe, as well as by industry, military, and rescue services. The latest models launched in the market, such as the Adalit L.3000, Adalit L-10, Adalit L-5, and Adalit L-5000 torches incorporate ultralight lithium-ion batteries and the latest technology in lighting based on high power LEDs.
Ultimately, Adaro incorporates the most advanced technology with the main challenge of designing, manufacturing, and marketing cutting-edge products that provide specific solutions to highly specialized and discerning end-users. The constant search for maximum quality, innovation, and excellence in service is the foundation on which all Adaro’s activity relies, with the ultimate goal of maximum customer satisfaction.
L-50+ Cap Lamp Safety cap lamp ATEX M1, zone 0/20
Professional safety cap lamp ATEX M1, zone 0/20, suitable for use in mining and tunneling. It has 3 high-intensity LEDs and a digital display to know the battery level in hours and minutes.
- 3 LEDs of 135 lumens each with different light beams
- LedEngine technology with step lighting system
- 2 different burning intensities in order to select in every moment the remaining burning time
- Battery level indication in hours and minutes by means of a digital display
- Suitable for wireless communication systems (SICS – by ADARO Tecnología)
- Chargers for 1, 5, 10, 40 or 80 cap lamps
- Belt fastening clip
- Easy maintenance
Adalit L-50 Cap Lamp Features
- ATEX Zone 0 | M1 | M2
- 15.000 CD
- High-intensity LEDs
- 245 m Beam distance
- Powerful (300 lm)
- IP67 Ingress protection
- Digital display
- 4 m Robust
- Chemical resistance
- Use in mines
- 60h Burning time
- ATEX: I M1 Ex ia op is I Ma, II 1G Ex ia op is IIC T4 Ga | II 1D Ex ia op is IIIC T135ºC Da
- Ingress protection: IP 67
- Measures: Head: 69 x Ø 71 mm | Body: 108 x 41 x 42 mm
- Weight: Body 450 g, Head 150 g
- Burning time: 20 hours
- Emergency light: Up to 60 hours
- Torch body: Thermoplastic resin with high resistance to the impacts, extreme temperatures and corrosive substances
- Lighting source: 3 high-intensity LEDs with 135 lm. each
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-ion | 3,7 V.
- Button: Made of soft-touch material and oversized, it’s placed on the head to guarantee easy finding and pushing with gloves
- Chargers: 1, 5, 10, 40 or 80 positions