Dynalco Monitoring SPD Series Signal Powered Tachomete, Dynalco serves a variety of customers in the Oil and Gas, Chemical Process, Construction and off-road equipment, Transportation, Power Generation, Marine, Mining, Water and Waste Water and Factory Automation Markets.
Table of Contents
Dynalco Monitoring SPD Features
- Signal and power derived totally from magnetic pickup or pulser.
- Intrinsically safe. Can be used in hazardous environments with approved Dynalco pickups. (See THIRD PARTY APPROVALS, next page.)
- No power supply connections. High immunity to electrical noise.
- Can be field-calibrated.
- High accuracy: 1 rpm resolution.
- High shock and vibration resistance.
- Standard SAE case size fits panels with 3-3/8 inch (86 mm) openings.
- Gasketed and spray-proof.
- Ideal for OEM use.
- Can be paralleled with governors and/or speed switches.
- Can share existing pickups or pulsers; draws only microamperes.
- Ground-free terminals have no polarity; easy installation.
Dynalco Monitoring SPD Spesification :
- External Power Requirements: All models are signal-powered. Lighted versions: 12 or 24 Vdc, depending on model.
- Display: Four active digits (0 to 9999), non-blinking LCD display; character height of 0.5 inches (14 mm). Display contrast increases with increasing ambient light.
- Input Valve Voltage: From pickups, pulsers, shaft encoders, etc.
Minimum signal amplitude: 2.5 Vrms.
Maximum permissible signal: 15 Vrms.
The SPD-100 automatically limits pickup signals at approximately 10 volts peak-topeak. Input impedance is 100 Ω in series with a 6 volt Zener diode.
- Input Signal Frequency:
Maximum input signal frequency of 20,000 Hz. Lowest frequency range limited by gate time and corresponding numerical display.
- Isolated Circuit: All circuitry is totally floating, i.e. totally isolated and insulated from the case and from ground.
- Operating Temperature Range: –5oF to +175oF (–20oC to +80oC).
- Storage: –40oF to +195oF (–40oC to +90oC).
- Vibration: MIL STD 810C; Method 514.2; Curve Q; Procedure V; Modified to 500 Hz upper limit. 5 Hz to 10 Hz @ 0.2 inches D.A.; 10 Hz to 18 Hz @ 1.0 g (peak); 18 Hz
to 57 Hz @ 0.06 inches D.A.; 57 Hz to 500 Hz @ 10 g (peak).
- Accuracy: One rpm resolution; within 0.5% (0.1% typical at room ambient) under all combined environmental conditions.
- Gate Time Ranges: SPD-100 Series : field-selectable from 0.26 to 5.7 seconds. SPD-108 Series: field-selectable from 0.13 to 2.85 seconds.
- This accommodates calibrations for an extremely broad range of corresponding pulses per second.
- Magnetic Pickups:
Dynalco Magnetic Pickups M102 and M107 are used with the SPD-100 Series in most applications. Refer to Dynalco Magnetic Pickup brochure for various types and characteristics.
For low-speed applications, or to permit operation with larger gaps, the ultrahigh sensitivity M142 can be used.
For intrinsically safe applications Dynalco Controls offers various models, with the M202 and M134 the most frequently used.
- Weight: 1 lb (0.45 kg)
Dynalco Monitoring SPD Series Signal Powered Tachometer :
- SPD-100 Tachometer
- TACHOMETER: signal-powered, 4- digit, intrinsically safe, unlighted display
- The SPD-100 is a solid- state, intrinsically safe tachometer. The gate time range (0.26 to 5.70 seconds) is field- programmable. It is well- sealed for rugged indoor and outdoor applications. It has 4-digit, unlighted, LCD display. CSA and ABS Type approved.
- SPD-100L Tachometer
- TACHOMETER: signal-powered, 4- digit, lighted display
- The SPD-100L is a solid- state tachometer. The gate time range (0.26 to 5.70 seconds) is field-programmable. It is well-sealed for rugged indoor and outdoor applications. It has 4-digit, lighted, LCD display.
- SPD-108 Tachometer
- TACHOMETER: signal-powered, 4- digit, instrinsically safe, unlighted display, ½ gate time range of SPD-100
- The SPD-108 is a solid- state, intrinsically safe tachometer with a gate time range (0.13 to 2.85 sec) that is field- programmable. It is well- sealed for rugged indoor and outdoor applications. It has 4-digit, unlighted, LCD display. CSA and ABS Type approved.
- SPD-108L Tachometer
- TACHOMETER: signal-powered, 4- digit, lighted display, ½ gate time range of SPD-100
- The SPD-108L is a solid- state, tachometer with a gate time range (0.13 to 2.85 sec) that is field-programmable. It is well-sealed for rugged indoor and outdoor applications. It has 4- digit, lighted, LCD display.
Reference : dynalco.com
Download : Datasheet