Kofloc DF-250C Series Digital Mass Flow Meter is a high-performance digital mass flow controller with ≤1 sec response less than 50SLM specification. The series offers a large flow rate line-up up to 300SLM.
Kofloc DF-250C Series Feature
- Standard gases are calibrated with actual gas
- ~50SLM model offers a fast response of ≤1 sec
- 10sccm ~ 300SLM flow range line-up
- Communications functions installed as a standard feature(RS485)
- RoHS/CE Standard compliant
|Sensor type||Thermal sensor|
|Valve type||Normally closed proportional solenoid valve|
|Applicable gases*1||N2, Air, H2, He, Ar, O2, CO2, etc.
(Gases not specifically mentioned here are subject
to calibration for N2 equivalent.)
|Flow range*2||10 SCCM to 10 SLM||20 to 50 SLM
(20 to 30 SLM for CO2)
|100, 150 SLM||200, 300 SLM|
|Control range||2 to 100% (F.S.)||5 to 100% (F.S.)|
|Response*3||Total flow rate control range ≤ 1 sec (within ±2% F.S.)||≤ 1.5 sec / ≤ 3 sec less than 10%
(within ±2% F.S.)
|≤ 2 sec (within ±2% F.S.)|
|Accuracy*4||±1.0% F.S.||±2.0% F.S|
|50 to 300 kPa
(100 to 300 kPa for Ar and CO2)
|100 to 300 kPa
(150 to 300 kPa for Ar and CO2)
|150 to 350 kPa||200 SLM: 200 to 350 kPa
300 SLM: 250 to 350 kPa
|Inlet maximum pressure||500kPa（G）|
|External leak rate||≤1.0 x 10-8 Pa·m3/sec (He)||≤1.0 x 10-7 Pa·m3/sec (He)|
|Temperature||Working temp.||5 to 50℃|
|15 to 35℃|
|-10 to 60℃|
|Allowable operating humidity||10 to 90% RH (without dew condensation)|
|Materials of gas contact part||SUS316, SUS316L, magnetic stainless steel, Ni, PTFE, PCTFE, and FKM|
|Electrical connection||D-sub 9-pin, KFC standard (SEMI standard compliant), RJ-45 modular jacks (two)||D-sub 9-pin ,
|Flow rate setting signal||0 to 5 V DC (input impedance: approx. 1 MΩ)|
|Flow rate output signal||0 to 5 V DC (load resistance 10 kΩ)|
|Digital communication||Address setting with RS485 rotary switch: up to 99 devices (9600 bps)|
|Required power supply (DC)||+15 V DC (±5%) : 150 mA
-15 V DC (±5%) : 150 mA
|+15 V DC (±5%) : 150 mA
-15 V DC (±5%) : 250 mA
|24 V DC (±10%) : 450 mA|
|Joint*6||1/4 F900 (standard), 1/4 UJR, Rc 1/4||1/2 SW (standard), 3/4 SW|
|Mounting posture||Horizontal installation recommended.|
|Weight*7||Approx. 850 g||Approx. 1000 g||Approx. 2250 g||Approx. 3500 g|
- The gases must be dry and clean, free of corrosive components and foreign matter such as dust and mist.
- Dedicated software is available to change gases or change the actual full scale (F.S.) within the range of 30 to 100% (30 to 80% for CO2 only) of the specified full scale.
- The flow rate calibration units SCCM and SLM indicate a mass flow rate converted to a volume flow rate in cc/min and L/min at 0°C and 1 atm.
- Guarantee for calibration gas: N2.
- Accuracy for calibration gas: N2, flow range (max. full scale).
- The operating differential pressure may differ depending on specifications.
- Contact us for any other joints.
- Exclusive of the weight of joint