Adalet Terminal Enclosure VC4X6 offers the most extensive line of industrial enclosures for hazardous and rugged industrial applications. From standard stock products to modified and custom enclosures, you’ll find what you need here.
We understand that electrical enclosures are an extremely important part of your business, from protecting employees to sustaining the proper functions of power equipment. The electrical enclosures built by Adalet can be counted on for durability and long life.
Quarter Turn Latch Terminal Enclosure VC4X6 Series
Adalet offers a variety of increased safety (Exe) rated enclosures. Increased safety enclosures are designed to prevent the possibility of excessive heat, the ingress of water or dust, and the resistance to impact, thus preventing any explosions from occurring.
These enclosures are intended to house electrical equipment that will not generate an arc or spark during normal operation and is suitable for use in Zone 1 or Zone 2 hazardous locations.
- Zone 1: Ignitable concentrations of flammable gases or vapors are likely to exist under normal operating conditions, or may exist frequently because of repair, maintenance, or leakage.
- Zone 2: Ignitable concentrations of flammable gases or vapors are not likely to occur in normal operation, or may occur only for a short period of time during an accident or unusual operating condition.
Adalet Instruments Quarter Turn Latch Terminal Enclosure VC4X6 Series are designed to house terminal blocks providing a completed terminal enclosure in compliance with all current ATEX / IECEx standards. Available in 304 or 316L stainless steel, the quarter-turn latch terminal enclosures included 13 standard sizes and any custom size in between.
Quarter Turn Latch Terminal Enclosure VC4X6 Series features a continuous one-piece silicone gasket that provides an IP66 ingress rating for dust-tight and watertight locations. Standard lift-off door hinges are included for easy removal of the cover.
The quarter-turn door latches are designed with security in mind and include a double bit insert. Mounting feet can be oriented in either horizontal or vertical directions and an internal/external earth stud is included as standard. The enclosures are equipped with a painted steel mounting panel for mounting DIN rail and terminal block assemblies.
Adalet Terminal Enclosure VC4X6 Features
- Standard Features
- 37 standard sizes available
- Stainless steel quarter-turn latch with 3mm double-bit insert (includes key)
- Continuous one-piece watertight silicone gasket
- Liftoff door hinges
- Painted steel mounting panel
- Ground stud on box and cover
- External earth stud
- Wall mounting feet (vertical or horizontal)
- Design Features
- Gland plates (6” deep or greater) can be supplied pre-drilled or blank for field drilling
- Drilled entries and cut-outs
- Stopping plugs
- Terminal block assemblies
- Stainless steel mounting panels
- Cable glands and conduit fittings
- Internal earth bar
- Custom sizes
|Material||Enclosure & cover constructed of 14 ga. (.075) 316L stainless steel with #3/4 brush finish|
|Optional gland plate constructed of 12 ga. (.1054) 316L stainless steel with #3/4 brush finish|
|Cover gasket: 1/4 ” thick Bisco silicone with acrylic PSA, Part #HT805A|
|Gland plate gasket: 1/8” thick Bisco silicone with acrylic PSA, Part #HT805A|
|Options||Optional pressure-sensitive adhesive gasket material, Part #HT8055|
|Optional Quarter Turn Inserts:||Slot|
|8MM Hex Socket|
|5mm Double Bit|
Download Data Sheet: Quarter Turn Latch Terminal Enclosure VC4X6 Series