Amflow Strainers are designed to be incorporated into systems for purposes of straining large particles prior to the pump suction. Amflow® offers a standard strainer, in addition to a second option which may be operated as either a filter or a strainer. Both operate with pressures up to 40-bar (580 PSI).
A&H Enterprises, Inc. was founded in 1989. As an engineering company, A&H Enterprises has been involved in the development of more than thirty industrial products, specializing in the innovative design and development of flow control devices, ranging from actuators, back pressure regulators, filters, and flow control valves.
A&H Enterprises has patented Amflow® Technology which provides state-of-the-art flow control utilizing a simple mechanical design. This technology is widely used in the oil industry and is well suited for automated control where precise control of very high pressure is required.
A&H Enterprises has also developed a wide variety of devices for use in fire and safety systems. These products were developed by A&H Enterprises to meet specific requirements.
A&H Enterprises’ strategic decision-making process is fast, unrestricted, and in-house. The Directors’ policy of reinvesting profit into the company has resulted in great financial stability and flexibility.
In 2000, A&H Enterprises moved to new facilities to expand the operations which give easy access to both international seaports and airports, as well as increasing its service capabilities.
Amflow Strainers constructed in 316L Stainless Steel, is designed to be incorporated into systems for purposes of straining large particles prior to pump suction for pressures up to 40-bar. Specifically designed for ease of service, the strainer has a 1/2″ BSPP bottom drain port and top vent port. A vertical removable strainer basket with a bail handle eliminates the need to remove the strainer from the system, at the same time providing worker safety and an environmentally cleaner work area by preventing chemical spills.
Amflow Strainers Specifications | Design Features
- Worker & Environmental Safety
- Ease of Service
- Mounting Brackets
- Top Vent Opening
- Amflow Strainers Bottom Drain Port
- Removable Strainer Basket: Five Layered, Dutch Weave, Sintered 316L Stainless Steel
- Strainer Basket has a Bail Handle for easy removal
- Environmentally Sealed
Amflow Strainers Mechanical Features
- Standard Construction: 316L Stainless Steel
- Standard Inlet & Outlet Ports: 3/4″ BSPP
- Standard Top Vent Port: 1/2″ BSPP
- Standard Bottom Drain Port: 1/2″ BSPP
- Standard Seals: FFKM & PTFE
- Standard Strainer Screen – 316L Stainless Steel: 5 Micron or 300 Micron
- Optional Strainer Screen – Titanium: 5 Micron, 10 Micron, 75 Micron or 300 Micron
- Weight: 3.62 kg (8 lbs)
- Strainer Housing Volume: 0.24 liters (8.12 oz.)
- Amflow Strainers Operating Temperature: -15oC to 200oC (5oF to 392oF)
- ATEX 2 G Ex d T3
- Amflow Strainers Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
Download Datasheet: Click Here