In the early 1980’s the development of its first Carbon and Sulfur Analyzer led to the creation of ELTRA. The objective to offer high quality products at affordable prices still remains the foundation of ELTRA’s policy today.
Hundreds of satisfied customers worldwide are proof of the quality and reliability of Eltra analyzers. With the creation of new levels of performance-to-price-ratios ELTRA’s world market share has rapidly increased.
The introduction of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen analyzers allowed ELTRA to successfully enter new markets on a global level. ELTRA equipment is the standard for elemental analysis in industries such as steel, automotive, mining and aerospace.
Thermogravimetry is a standard method to analyze organic, inorganic and synthetic materials. Thermogavimetric analysis in general means the measurement of the weight loss during a user-defined temperature or heating process.
ELTRA’s TGA Thermostep ML is a thermogravimetric analyzer which determines-various parameters such as moisture, volatile and ash at user-defined temperatures and atmospheres in a single analysis. The TGA Thermostep ML simultaneously analyzes up to 19 samples with sample weights up to 5 g and can be operated at temperatures up to 1000 °C.
- Short heating rates, high temperature constancy
- Simultaneous measurement of 19 samples
- Sample weight in macro range (multiple gram)
- Crucible covers can be placed and removed during analysis automatically
- Precise, accurate and reliable determination of moisture, volatile, ash content
- Wide range of materials can be analyzed
- Programmable furnace temperature can be set up to 1000 °c in steps of 1 °c
- Powerful software (multilingual, customized display, export of results)
- Two thermocouples for precise temperature control
- Balance with 0,0001 g resolution
- Low maintenance
- Robust design allows usage in production control and laboratory
Coal, Coke, Food, Limestone, Plastics
|Measured elements||ash content, moisture, volatile|
|Samples||inorganic, organic, synthetic|
|Field of application||agriculture, biology, chemistry /|
|plastics, coal / power plant,|
|construction materials, environment /|
|recycling, food, geology / mining,|
|glass / ceramics, medicine /|
|Furnace||resistance heated ceramic furnace,|
|programmable in 1 °C steps from 50|
|°C up to 1000 °C|
|Max. number of samples||19 crucibles + 1 reference crucible|
|Balance resolution||0.0001 g|
|Balance precision||0.02 % RSD|
|Gas required||depends on application: oxygen 99.9|
|% pure (2 – 4 bar) and,or nitrogen|
|99.9 % pure (2 – 4 bar) and air 99.5|
|% (5 – 6 bar)|
|Power requirements||230 V, 50/60 Hz, max. 32 A|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||55 x 52 x 62 cm|
|Weight||~ 65 kg|
|Required equipment||external exhaust (exhaust diameter:|
|100 mm / blower with 4m3/min),|
Download Data Sheet: Thermogravimetric Analyzer TGA Thermostep ML