In the early 1980’s the development of its first Carbon and Sulfur Analyzer led to the creation of ELTRA. The objective to offer high quality products at affordable prices still remains the foundation of ELTRA’s policy today.
Hundreds of satisfied customers worldwide are proof of the quality and reliability of Eltra analyzers. With the creation of new levels of performance-to-price-ratios ELTRA’s world market share has rapidly increased.
The introduction of oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen analyzers allowed ELTRA to successfully enter new markets on a global level. ELTRA equipment is the standard for elemental analysis in industries such as steel, automotive, mining and aerospace.
Table of Contents
Oxygen / Nitrogen Analyzer ELEMENTRAC ON-p
The ELEMENTRAC ON-p determines oxygen and nitrogen in inorganic samples by inert gas fusion in an impulse furnace with temperatures in excess of 3,000 °C. The ELEMENTRAC ON-p guarantees precise and fast sample analysis.
The analyzer covers a wide range of applications such as metal, ceramics and other inorganic materials. The ELEMENTRAC ON-p can be supplied with up to two infrared cells with different path lengths, accommodating both high and low level oxygen analysis. Nitrogen concentrations are determined in the ELEMENTRAC ON-p by a robust and sensitive thermal conductivity cell.
- Simultaneous nitrogen and oxygen determination with inert gas fusion technique
- NEW: closed gas management and optimized gas circulation for sensitive ON determination
- NEW: use of cost efficient argon as carrier gas possible
- NEW: powerful catalyst furnace for precise oxygen measurement
- NEW: gas flow system with electronic gas flow control and new leakage test
- NEW: water-cooled sample port system for effective removal of atmospheric gases
- Flexible configurations and measuring ranges for O and N
- High sensitivity IR and TC cells with low detection limits
- Short analysis time
- Powerful 8,5 kw* impulse furnace for temperatures in excess of 3,000 °C
- NEW: chemicals and tubes are hidden behind a door (removable)
- NEW: powerful software supporting data and application export, with comment fields single and multi-point calibration (linear regression)
- NEW: cooling via tap water, heat exchanger or chiller
- New design allows operation in production control and laboratory
Alloys, Cast Iron, Ceramics, Copper, Refractory Metals, Steel, etc.
|Measured elements||nitrogen, oxygen|
|Sample carrier||graphite crucibles|
|Field of application||ceramics, engineering / electronics,|
|steel / metallurgy|
|Furnace||electrode impulse furnace (max. 8,5|
|KW*), temperatures in excess of|
|Detection method||solid state infrared absorption for|
|oxygen thermal conductivity for|
|Typical analysis time||120 – 180 s|
|Chemicals required||copper oxide, magnesium|
|perchlorate, Schuetze reagents,|
|Gas required||compressed air, helium 99.995 %|
|pure, nitrogen 99.995% pure, argon|
|99.995% pure (if required), all gases|
|with (2 – 4 bar / 30 – 60 psi)|
|Power requirements||3~ 400 V, 50/60 Hz, max. 8,500 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||57 x 77 x 63 cm|
|Weight||~ 161 kg|
|Required equipment||balance (resolution 0.0001g),|
|Optional accessories||carrier gas purification, external|
|chiller, gas calibration unit|
|* limited to 6.8 kw in application|
Download Data Sheet: Oxygen / Nitrogen Analyzer ELEMENTRAC ON-p