Quality Gauge & Valve Series Q20 Liquid Level Gauge is one of the most simplest techniques for a direct reading of liquid level, which can be seen visually by an operator. By using our Quality Direct Reading Gauges, they can be placed at various locations to indicate the required height, some methods of visual indication is also used by installing the direct reading gauge on the vessel itself.
The most common methods are to have numerous direct reading gauges in different locations to have continuous indications of level on the vessel. Quality Series 20 Liquid Level Gauges have pressures up to 3000 PSI @ 100° F / 2215 PSI @ 600° F.
Standard construction includes a solid one-piece chamber machined from bar, forged steel covers, tempered glass, alloy steel bolts and nuts. Recessed gasket seats prevent gasket movement. Quality Series Q20 gauges are available in a variety of materials to meet specific corrosive conditions. All standard chamber materials (carbon and stainless steels) are NACE MR-01-75 acceptable materials. Non-frost extensions, illuminators, support brackets, Kel-F shields, mica shields and special alloys are available.
Quality Gauge & Valve Series Q20 Features and Specifications
- Lengths :Series Q20 gauges are available in nine standard visible glass lengths. Multiples of the same size windows (up to nine sections) in a single piece bar stock liquid chamber are used for longer lengths.
- Connections : Standard Series Q20 Gauges are furnished with ½” or ¾” inch NPT female end connections. Other connections available: ½” or ¾” NPT female or male, side or back, flanged ends, side or back to suit mating connections.
- Liquid Chambers : Chambers are machined from bar stock with recessed gasket seats. Bridges are also machined to maintain pressure and strength.
- Covers : All covers are manufactured to be interchangeable.
- Bolt & Nuts : Alloy steel to ASTM Standards.
- Glass : The tempered glass must be protected from corrosive substances such as caustic acid and hydrofluoric acid. Only transparent glass with mica or Kel-fshields must be used in these applications. The Tempered Borosilicate Glass conforms to BS3463, JIS B8211, DIN 7080 & DIN 7081.
- Gaskets : Precision die cut from the highest quality materials.
- Protection : All carbon steel parts are coated both externally and internally with a high quality rust inhibitor. This coating serves as a superior bonding base for paint. It is recommended that all Q20 Gauges be installed with Quality Gauge Valves, having safety ball checks, which help provide protection against physical injury and loss of product should glass breakage occur.
- Materials : Standard chamber materials include Carbon Steel (A696 C), Low Temperature Carbon Steel (A350 LF2) and 316LSS (A511 Dual Rated for 316SS & 316LSS). Wetted Parts Conform to NACE MR-01-75. All Parts are ASTM Grade and listed in ANSI 31.3
Reference : qualitygauge.com