The TC Fluid Control Magnetic Level Gauge is designed so that the liquid being measured is enclosed within a sealed chamber. A stainless steel, titanium or plastic float fitted with a permanent omni-directional magnet moves freely inside the chamber and actuates the magnetic wafers contained within the indicator. As the float rises and falls on the liquid level each wafer rotates 180o and so presents a contrasting colour. Those wafers above the float show white, whilst those level and below show red – the indicator then presents a clearly defined and accurate level of the liquid in the chamber.
This simple technology provides a clear and very effective way to read your liquid level within any process vessel.
Special features of the TC Fluid Control Magnetic Level Gauge :
- Indicator – Standard aluminium or stainless steel option for the outer housing can be assembled to any length and mounted to suit the best viewing angle.
- Coloured Wafers – Red and white coloured wafers remain magnetically locked in the vertical position until activated by the greater magnetic force of the float magnet. Other colours are available on request.
- Automatic Float Warning – at the base of the indicator the wafers are mounted with their colours in reverse. Should the float reach that level the wafers will turn presenting a sharp, immediately readable indication of float failure.
- Sealed Float – of reinforced stainless steel, titanium, corrosion resistant plastic or other exotic non-magnetic metals.
- Sealed Chamber – fabricated from stainless steel pipe, corrosion resistant plastics or other exotic non-magnetic metals.
- Interface Applications – the Magnetic Level Gauge is ideally suited for measuring liquid interfaces. Floats are available to meet a variety of specific gravities to suit the liquids being monitored.
- Design Construction – available in two basic designs, one with slip on weld flanges and welded branch tubes, the other a more process suitable design with fully butt welded flanges and fittings.
- High-pressure capability – standard up to 400bar
- High-temperature capability – up to 450C
- Standard SG range 0.33-2.2
- Top mounted option
- Vibration resistance by ‘magnetic locking’ design
- Custom built for any design
- Remote electronic monitoring options
- Design Build to ASME B31.3 or AD2000
- ATEX Compliant 2014/34/EU
- P.E.D 97/23/EC CATEGORY IV
Reference : tc-fluidcontrol.com