Bamo NIVOSTOP® PR2-H05 Float Level Detector is identical to other detectors NIVOSTOP® with a built-in counterweight. When the level is rising up, the tilting of the float actuates an integrated switch (output cable to connect to a control cabinet). The built-in counterweight allows the float not to rise to the surface nor to wrap around objects.
The detector therefore remains immersed and it switches in a small space. The cable PR2-H05 is of a large diameter, sealing system is reinforced (3 envelopes) which gives to the detector a great reliability and durability under severe operating conditions.
Bamo NIVOSTOP® PR2-H05 Features
- For wastewater
- Built-in counterweight
- Robust design
- High grade Neoprene cable
- Cable lengths: 6, 10, 15 or 20 m
Automation of pump or alarm level for sewage pumping and lifting stations of wastewater.
Bamo NIVOSTOP® PR2-H05 Specification
|Pressure max.||2 bar|
|Temperature limits||-15 … +50 °C|
|S.G. limits||0.95 … 1.05|
|Switching power||10 A (restive load)|
|8 A (inductive load) – 250 V AC|
|Cable||Neoprene; Ø 7.7 mm; 3×1 mm²|
|Envelope||PP; Ø 110 mm; Height 180 mm|
Download Data Sheet: Float Level Detector NIVOSTOP® PR2-H05
- Hengesbach Level Module for Installation in Level Probes Type NM
- Takuwa Water Level Gauge Sensor
- Bamo Float Level Regulator NIVOSTOP® ECO
- Bamo NIVOSTOP®/ACS Float Level Detector
- Bamo Float Level Detector NIVOSTOP® PR2 / Ex