Dwyer DFMT2 Series Digital Paddlewheel Flow Transmitter is a two-piece digital flow transmitter that provides instantaneous, as well as totalizing flow monitoring. The two-piece design allows the user to separate the control panel from the application, making it ideal for industrial use in reverse osmosis water purifying systems and any other applications where space is limited.
The large backlit display makes navigating through the menu structure simple. The Series DFMT2 uses high accuracy, industry proven paddlewheel technology, offers a user-selectable 4 to 20 mA or pulse output, and has a corrosion-resistant PVDF sensor giving it a long operation life. Users can reset the totalizer at any time and set a security password protecting the system settings from unauthorized changes.
Dwyer DFMT2 Series Features
- Two piece design allows the user to separate the control display from the application, making it ideal in areas where space is limited
- The large backlit LCD display defines instantaneous as well as cumulative flow with visual indication bar designating percent of max flow
- Long operation life with high accuracy paddlewheel technology and corrosion resistant PVDF sensor
- Totalizer is user resettable at any time ideal for single batch totalization
- Security password protecting prevents any unauthorized changes
- Continuous Water Monitoring
- Reverse Osmosis Systems
- Remote Flow Monitoring
- Cooling Towers
- Chemical Proportioning or Blending
- Industrial Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Fluctuating Fluid Conductivity Applications
Dwyer DFMT2 Series Specification
- Service Compatible clean liquids.
- Wetted Materials Sensor and Impeller: PVDF; Shaft: Ceramic; O-Rings: Fluoroelastomer;
- Accuracy ±1.5% FS.
- Repeatability ±0.5% FS.
- Output Analog: 4 to 20 mA (750 O max. loop resistance); Pulse: NPN square wave output; Frequency: 0 to 2 kHz (adjustable); Pulse width: 0 to 1000 ms (adjustable).
- Electrical Connections Removable screw terminal.
- Temperature Limits Process: -4 to 194°F (-20 to 90°C); Ambient: -4 to 149°F(-20 to 65°C).
- Pressure Limit 145 psi (1.0 MPa).
- Power Requirements 12 to 24 VDC.
- Power Consumption 2 W.
- Display 2.38 x 1.25″ (60.33 x 31.75 mm) LCD.
- Totalizing Display Maximum 9,999,999,999.
- Enclosure Rating IP65.
- Enclosure Material ABS plastic.
Download Data Sheet: Series DFMT2 Digital Paddlewheel Flow Transmitter
- Dwyer Paddlewheel Adjustable Insertion and Electromagnetic In-Line
- Signet 2540 Stainless Steel High Performance Paddlewheel Flow Sensor
- Signet 2537 Paddlewheel Flow Sensor
- GF Signet Flow Sensor
- Dwyer Paddlewheel Fixed Insertion and Adjustable Insertion Fitting
- Combustion Efficiency Analyzer ECA 450 Bacharach
- In-Line Gas Flow Meter
- KEPmeter Dual Ratemeter (DRT)
- Bacharach MGS-550 Industrial Gas Detector
- Dwyer Series 2000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure Gauges
- Dwyer Series VFLO Venturi Flow Meter with Magnehelic Gauge
- Dwyer Series 2000-SP Magnehelic Differential Pressure
- Dwyer Series AT22000 Magnehelic Differential Pressure
- ESPOWER Electrical Systems
- Lika Electronic – Smart Encoders & Actuators
- Shaw Moisture Meters – Dewpoint Meters, Hygrometers and Moisture Analysers
- Lorric – Flowmeter
- SFC Koenig Sealing and Flow Control
- Flow-Teknikk Process Instruments
- Teledyne Hastings Instruments – Flow Instruments for Industrial
- VP Instruments – Industrial Energy Monitoring