- High-precision measurement
- Output interface CAN J1939
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Modular design
- Strong electronic circuit protection
- Sealed automobile connector on sensor body
- Efficient packaging, installation and sealing
- Strong electric cirtuit protection (up to 170 Volt).
- Modular design and bayonet mount with fast sealing.
- Easy maintenance.
- CAN-bus interface (SAE J1939) and K-line.
- Automotive-type reliable connector in sensor body.
- Automatic fuel theft identification with alarm output.
- Compatible with CAN-bus GPS trackers.
- Low cost of maintenance during lifecycle.
- Powerful electronic module protection. External power voltage protection up to 170 volts.
- The modular design allows not only cut the sensor for a specific vessel, but also to extend the electrode. This is useful when you reinstall the system to another object. Sensors of traditional non-modular design can’t be extended and once shortened electrodes can’t be replaced.
- Easy sealing of the sensor from disconnection cable and sensor removal.
- The electrodes can be easily disassembled and cleaned. Sensors of conventional design can be contaminated in the gap between electrodes that require a complex maintenance. Dominator electrodes can be cleaned by the customer without warranty violations.
- The modular design makes it easy to provide technical support of installed sensors. We can easily localize the problem either in the sensor “head” or in sensor electrodes, because electrodes can be disconnected from sensor “head”.
- If the fault is in the “head” of the sensor – replacement can be done even by the end user – the owner of the equipment. Thanks to bayonette, a fast-lock replacement is very easy and takes about 10 minutes. It is much cheaper than travel costs of installation staff.
- After sensor “head” replacement, you don’t need to make a tank calibration again (unlike traditional design sensors).
- Remote fuel consumption monitoring
- Local fuel monitoring
- Gauge sensor for special machinery
- Fuel theft alarm sensor
|Supply voltage||10 – 60 V|
|Reverse polarity protection||yes|
|Temperature range||-40 – +85°C|
|Output interfaces||CAN J1939|
|Configuration interface||ISO 9141|
|Seal rating||IP 67|
Download Flyer: Mechatronics Eurosens Dominator CAN
- Rotech Limit Switch Boxes
- Potter Electric – Fire Alarms & Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Castel – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Components
- Seametrics IP100/200 Paddle Wheel Flow Meter
- Pull Cord Switch
- Fluidyne Control Systems
- McCrometer Flow Meter
- Processautomatic – Accurate and Adaptable Flow Measuring Solutions