Amflow AM7B Flow Control Valve is the hallmark of Amflow”s® flow control valves. It was the first flow control valve to incorporate the dual piston technology which revolutionized flow control valve design. Chemical injection systems requiring flow rates of 0.09 LPH up to 150 LPH with a turndown ratio of up to 40:1, with repeatability and accuracy within ± 3% full range, need to look no further than the AM7B. The AM7B regulates operating pressure between 20-bar (300 PSI) to 690 bar (10,000 PSI) maintaining a continuous flow rate regardless of pressure fluctuations. The AM7B may be combined with any of Amflow’s® Electronic Actuators.
Amflow AM7B Flow Control Features Purge Port
Incorporated into the Amflow AM7B Flow Control Valve is a purge port that allows the user to direct a high flow stream of chemicals across the fixed orifice in order to flush any chemical residue that might accumulate over time. This feature reduces the necessity of opening the valve and cleaning the jet manually. The Purge port is located 180 degrees from the Inlet Port.
Outlet port may be rotated 180°. Please notify Amflow at time Purchase Order is placed.
Amflow AM7B Specifications :
- Low Maintenance
- 40:1 at 10-bar ∆p turndown ratio
- Maximum panel thickness: 7mm (0.28”)
- Mounting hole diameter: 35mm (1.38”)
- Low torque requirements for adjustment
- Purge port is located 180 degrees from Inlet port
- Environmentally Sealed
- Construction: 316L Stainless Steel
- Components: Ceramic for high-pressure control
- Inlet & Outlet Ports: 1/4″ BSPP
- Purge Port: 1/4″ BSPP
- Seals: FFKM & PTFE
- Weight: 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -15oC to 200oC (5oF to 392oF)
- ATEX 2 G Ex d T3
- Amflow AM7B Flow Control Valve Certification of material type and condition, and all post-process, including anodizing, heat treatment, plating, and all chemical processes, will be maintained on file with A & H Enterprises, Inc. for a period of not less than five years.
|Flow*||0.09 LPH||150 LPH|
|Operating Pressure**||20-bar (300 PSI)||690-bar (10,000 PSI)|
|Hydrostatic Pressure Test||1034-bar (15,000 PSI)|
|Turndown Ratio||up to 40:1 at 10-bar ∆p|
Download Datasheet: Amflow® AM7B Series Flow Control Valve