Bamo Conductivity Metal Valves and Water Hardness Measures Sas has been founded in 1978. Its capital is now 400 000 Euros. Since the beginning, the company has undergone a rapid development centering on industrial pH-meters and conductivity meters. Bamo is now well-known as a leader in the French market.
Since 1990, new developments in the Level Measure have given a new spring in the export. To its own production range, the company holds numerous agencies of foreign companies in Europe and all over the world. So we are offering a complete line with always the best possible service.
Bamo is a company that comes from France. This company selling some product. The product of Bamo such as pH and ORP; Chlorine, disinfection; Data processors; Conductivity; Water hardness; Turbidity; Oxygen; Level; Temperature; Flow; Pressure; Plastic valves; Metal valves.
The Bamo has three product categories as Conductivity, Water Hardness and Metal Valves. Conductivity is come from sensor, Water Hardness and Metal Valves are come from valves.
Bamo Conductivity Metal Valves Metal Valves
- Metal Valves 2-way pneumatic valves, single or double acting VP2V – INOX
- Metal Valves 3-way pneumatic valves, single or double acting VP3V – INOX
- Metal Valves Pneumatic butterfly valve, single or double acting VPP – INOX
- Metal Valves 2-way electric ball valves, stainless steel VE2V – INOX
- Metal Valves Electrically actuated 3-way ball valve VE3V – Stainless steel
- Metal Valves Electrically actuated butterfly valves VEP – INOX
- Metal Valves Manually operated butterfly valve VMP B10 – INOX
- Conductivity Resistivity monitor LAS
- Conductivity Resistivity Meter BAMOPHOX 319 ML-DB
- Conductivity / Resistivity BAMOPHAR 323