Bamo BS – BC Conductivity and Resistivity Probes the external frame surrounds the active part (centric electrode) and limit the measuring area used for measurement, ensuring perfect shield grounding. Some models have a built-in temperature sensor (Pt100 type). For a high mechanical resistance, cells are in AISI 316 L with PTFE insulation.
Cell factor: The cell factor is the ratio between the measurement done with the cell and the value displayed on the monitor.
Example: A probe with a cell factor K = 0.1 immersed in a liquid of resistivity 10 kΩ.cm, measures a resistor value of 1 kΩ. The monitor will display a corrected value by factor K: resistivity of 10 kΩ.cm.
For highly conductive liquids (low resistivity) it will be necessary to use probes with cell factor of K=1 or K=10 or inductive sensors.
Complete Measuring System:
- A complete system includes: 1 Coaxial probe with K = 0.01 or K = 0.1
- 1 Connector PL259 or direct connection to screw connectors or cable output
- Coaxial cable CCA type
- A 3-wire cable C3B type (when Pt 100 sensor is built-in the probe)
- One BNC plug for monitor connection.
- A monitor BAMOPHAR 323.
Table of Contents
Bamo BS – BC Conductivity and Resistivity Probes Features
- Conductivity and resistivity probes
- Cell factors 0.1 and 0.01
- Reliability and sturdiness
- Construction: AISI 316 and PTFE, PVC
- For in-line or immersion measurements
Conductivity measurements (0.05 to 10 µS/cm) or resistivity (10 kΩ.cm to 30 MΩ.cm, on water:
- Controls of rainwater or runoff
- Controls on demineralized water in industrial process: Boilers monitoring, etc. Parts rinsing in galvanic process Electronic components rinsing
Bamo BS – BC Conductivity and Resistivity Probes Specification
|Electric connection is done as following, according to probe model:|
|– With a removable coaxial connector PL 259 type.|
|– With integrated screw terminals for industrial heads.|
|– With cable (cable output probes).|
|– With a BNC plug.|
|Cable For Conductivity|
|It transfers the signal between probe and BAMOPHAR.|
|A cable of a bad quality may procure errors over 50 %. The specific cable CCA is a safe solution, 100 % compatibility with our probes BS-BC.|
|In parallel, some probes have a cable output|
|Connector on the monitor:|
|A coaxial plug BNC is necessary to connect with the BAMOPHAR monitor. A standard connector or electric cable will induce errors on measurements, even on a short distance.|
Download Data Sheet: Conductivity and Resistivity Probes BS – BC