Advanced Sensors In-line Oil The SA-100P and the SA-100P2 are respectively single and dual in-line probe Oil in Water analyzers suitable for non-hazardous areas; they both use fluorescence to provide continuous accurate measurements of oil concentrations in water.
The additional probe on the SA-100P2 allows monitoring of two process points simultaneously with dual readings displayed on the analyzer. Reliable real-time data enables operators to take accurate measurements and to improve efficiency enabling cost reductions. The SA Series is ideally suited for refineries, marine, industrial and general waste-water monitoring. In addition to the standard probe features, the 1000 models offer spectral analysis.
Advanced Sensors In-line Oil Features
- Adaptive ultrasonic cleaning.
- Laser-Induced Fluorescence (LIF).
- Remote management and diagnostics.
- Easy to install.
- Spectrometer (with SA-100P model)
- Dual probe (with SA-100P2/ 1000P2)
- For the option of hot insertion/ extraction, an extraction tool and gearbox are recommended for pressures in the range of 3-5 bar. For pressures above 6 bar a gearbox is essential for hot insertion/ extraction.
- Digital input and output.
Advanced Sensors In-line Oil Benefits
- No user required maintenance.
- Consistent accurate performance.
- No sample conditioning system required. Inserted directly in-process pipe.
- Accurate OIW measurements over the laser lifetime of 18 months. No recalibration required and no degradation of signal over the period of 18 months.
- During process shut down, the analyzer can be turned to standby mode through remote digital input. All signals are accessible remotely through Modbus/ Ethernet connectivity.
- The spectrum of light wavelength is monitored and helps to find any process surge due to change in process/ chemical addition. Oil type switching is also feasible.
- Simultaneous display of two-stream measurements in one device. Effective means of monitoring performance of separation equipment both inlet and outlet.
- With a double block and bleed valve, the probe can be inserted/ removed without process shut down.
- Measurement principle: Laser-Induced Fluorescence (LIF)
- Cleaning: Ultrasonic (automatic)
- Range: 0-20,000 ppm*
- Repeatability: ±1% of measurement range
- Accuracy: ±1% of full-scale range**
- Response time: 1 Second, continuous results
- Process temperature: Up to 200°C
- Process pressure (MAWP): Up to 100 barg
- Advanced Sensors In-line Oil Process flow: Nominal 10 m/s
- Operational ambient temperature: -20°C to +55°C
Spectrometer Specifications (1000 models only)
- Measurement wavelength range: 400-1,100 nm
- Advanced Sensors In-line Oil Resolution: 0.5 nm
- Power supply: 110 or 230 VAC (Pre-configured)
- Power frequency: 50 or 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 60 W normal, 300 W peak
- Ingress Protection Probe: IP66 (except IP68 for wetted portion)
- Ingress Protection Enclosure: IP66 / NEMA 4X
- CE Compliant: CE
- Analyzer: IMO MEPC-107 (49), ABS Type Approval
Weight & Dimensions (for shipping)
- Weight (including stand): Sidestream or single probe 100kg, Dual probe 120kg
- Dimensions: L 92 cm x W 83 cm x H 148 cm (except 980 mm probes);L 92 cm x W 83 cm x H 176 cm (with 980 mm probes)
- 4-20 mA (1): Passive, Configurable for measurement readings/temperature
- Advanced Sensors In-line Oil Digital Input (1): Start/Stop cycle control
- Digital Output (s): Configurable as alarm contacts
- Remote access: Windows Remote Desktop
- Internal data storage: >10 years
- Security: 2 level password protection
- Additional 4-20mA: Passive, Configurable for measurement readings/temperature
- Advanced Sensors In-line Oil HART: Yes
- Modbus RTU: Implemented via HART to Modbus converter
- Extended Ethernet: 2 wire connection, capable of 1.3km distance
- Hot insertion/extraction: Up to 100barg
- Flange fitting: 2” ANSI RF (Various flange ratings available upon request)
- Wetted parts: 316L SS (other materials available upon request)
- Enclosure Material: 316L SS
- Advanced Sensors In-line Oil Conduit Length: Up to 50mǂ
- Dual probe (SA-100P2/1000P2): Allows dual simultaneous measurement
* Dependent on sample matrix & instrument configuration. User may select any desired measurement from 0-10ppm, 0-100ppm […] up to 20,000ppm.
**Under ideal conditions, with a homogenized sample.
ǂ Please contact ASL to discuss conduit length over 30m.
Download Datasheet: Advanced Sensors SA-100P(2)/1000P(2) In-line Oil In Water Analyzer