The model D22 Pressure Transmitter is suitable for measuring pressures from 0 to 25 mbar up to 0 to 1000bar with maximum overpressure up to 1200bar.
The D22 Pressure Transmitters is a low cost solution for the measurement of pressure, underpressure, and absolute pressure of gases, vapours and liquids. Available in a wide range of blind and compact construction for a wide range of industrial application. The active sensing element is a piezoresistive silicon sensor separated from the medium by a diaphragm and by a specifically selected type of manometric liquid.
From the simple flying leads electric connection to standardized connector IP65/IP68 or even an all Stainless Steel enclosure with internal terminal board, to cover almost all the application. Threaded with rear or flush diaphragm process connection and several type of chemical seal are available, to measure any type of process fluid and condition.
The D-Series offers customers a high specification and comprehensive product range at very competitive prices
Possibility of adjustment
The D-series analogue transmitter output signal, can be adjusted through internal zero/span potentiometer accessible on the electronic board.
The D-series analogue transmitters have a standard accuracy from 0.2% with even better accuracy being available upon request.
- Compact design and robust construction.
- 4-20mA two-wire or 0-10 V output.
- Any range from 0/25 mbar up to 0/1380 bar.
- ATEX & IECEx certification—Ex ia & Ex d
- Gold plated diaphragm.
- Hastelloy C276 wetted parts option.
The D22 D-Series is suitable for a wide range of applications for measuring:
- Pressure (Gauge, vacuum & absolute)
The choice of models available ensures that the D22 D-Series is suitable for use in:
- Corrosive atmospheres
- Resistant to chemical attack
Hysteresis, repeatability: 0,05%
- Version B: ,30ms
Thermal compensation range: -10…80°C
Operating temperature range (ambient temp.)
- FL electrical connection (Code B): -40…80°C
- SGM electrical connection (Code A): -40…65°C
Medium temperature range
- over 130°C – measurement with use an impulse line or diaphragm seals
- 4…20 mA, two wire transmission
Material of wetted parts: 316Lss, Hastelloy C 276, Au
Material of casing: 304ss, 316Lss
- output 4..20mA
- 8…36 V DC (Ex 9…28 V DC)
- Version B: 10.5…36 V DC (Ex 12…28 V DC
- ALW & ALM type connection: (11…36 V DC)
- output 0..10V
- 13…30 VDC
Error due to supply voltage changes: 0,005%/ V
Download Data Sheet: D22 Pressure Transmitter