Omron E2E Proximity Sensor Small Diameter use high-frequency oscillation. They resist heat, chemicals, and water better than Rectangular Sensors. They are available in both shielded and unshielded models. Proximity Sensors are available in models using high-frequency oscillation to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects and in capacitive models to detect non-metal objects. Models are available with environment resistance, heat resistance, resistance to chemicals, and resistance to water.
Omron E2E Proximity Sensor Small Diameter Features
- With the addition of M4, 5.4-dia., 6.5-dia. size, unshielded, pre-wired connector model, and connector model, a total of 108 model variations are available.
- High-speed response frequency stably detects moving objects: 5 kHz
- Four indicator lamps for easier indicator
- Special mounting brackets reduce time and effort for installation.
- Protective Stainless-steel Spiral Tube against wire breakage is available (M4, M5 only).
- Models also available with standard cables that are 5 m long or with the robot (bending-resistant)
Rating and Specifications
Download Catalog: E2E, Omron-Small-diameter Proximity Sensor