Microsensor Corp MDM4760 Differential Pressure Transmitter is a new-developed digital intelligent transmitter with high accuracy & good stability and can provide prompt measurement and displaying with the update of measured differential pressure.
The transmitter adopts the latest research results of the special wide temperature LCD display and digital technology in the sensor manufacture industry, combining with the most advantaged production technologies of piezoresistive pressure/differential pressure transmitters, precise digital temperature compensation and non-linearity modification technology to ensure the high accuracy and good stability of pressure measurement.
The transmitter strictly conforms to the ISO9000 international quality production system, could be used for the precise measurement of flowing pressure in various industries.
Microsensor corp MDM4760 Features
- Precise digital temperature compensation, wider compensation range;
- Optional data display(and min. measure value, percentage and output current display);
- Special wider temperature LCD indicator(-30℃ ~80℃ );
- 2-wire 4mA~20mA DC current loop output;
- RS485 communication protocol;
- No power calibration, range shrinking, factory value restoring available;
- Compact size,max.diameter only 76mm;
- Indicator rounded clockwise or unclockwise 90°,all kinds of interfaces available;
- Battery power supply
|+Overpressure||2 times FS|
|Total Accuracy ①||±0.25%FS|
|Compensated Temp.||-10℃ ~70℃|
|Working Temp.||-30℃ ~80℃|
|Storage Temp.||-40℃ ~85℃|
|Power Supply||8V~28V DC or Battery supply|
|Output signal Standard||analog 4mA~20mA DC,2-wire; digital RS485 interface|
|Battery supply with RS485 output||digital RS485 interface|
|RS485 interface||ASCII agreement or MODBUS RTU, BUS with 99 transmitters|
|Load Resistance (Ω)||(U-8V)/0.02A, U is power voltage(standard)|
|Display Range||-19999~19999 LCD Display|
|Diaphragm||stainless steel 316L|
- Battery-powered products have no output of 4mA~20mA DC;
- The measurement range of the flush diaphragm type transmitter is 0 ~ 7bar…350bar.
- The battery is 3.6V lithium battery module;
- For special requirements, please contact us and specify them in the
Download Datasheet: MDM4760, Microsensorcorp-Differential Pressure Transmitter
You must be logged in to post a comment.